Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

Johnny already rich too and he going to add to that once he wins this trial... meanwhile amber prally going broke after this...What happens if you sue someone and that someone loses and doesn't have the money to pay

in other words will johnny get the 50 million even if amber doesn't have that type of bread

Johnny already rich too and he going to add to that once he wins this trial... meanwhile amber prally going broke after this...What happens if you sue someone and that someone loses and doesn't have the money to pay

in other words will johnny get the 50 million even if amber doesn't have that type of bread
she gets put on papers like a deadbeat baby daddy
wage garneshment / being placed in contempt which could lead to jailtime

FS6QGkaXEAItGju

Doubt Johnny sees any money if he wins. Tearra Mari been owing 50 Cent over 30k for like 3 years now :lol:

she gets put on papers like a deadbeat baby daddy
wage garneshment / being placed in contempt which could lead to jailtime
Any role she takes big or small will be garnished.

Then there’s the fact she’s blackmailing Elon so there’s a chance Depp sees the money depending how bad all this hurts her career.

Where’s all the feminist and “me too” people at in the media?! Where did they go?!
Most media outlets and feminists sided with Heard 6 years ago calling Depp a wife beater/ then Heard became the big face for the me too movement/victim of domestic abuse. I remember when everyone hated him and every article was negative. Now a lot of them are refusing to retract what they originally published and the narrative they went with being “believe all woman” / Johnny the rich alcoholic cocaine fueled wife beater. Public perspective I’d say has flipped to Johnny’s side and some are still struggling with the idea that men can be victims of abuse as well.

Back
Top Bottom