Johnny Depp suing Amber Heard for 50 million? Amber Heard counter suing for “100 MILLION DOLLARS”

F9B33B20-C8D1-47D3-B1B5-66AB283795A3.png

“False allegations don’t usually look like someone trying to ruin someone else’s life,” Bedera said.

:stoneface:

Don't care about this case at all and haven't kept up with it. But it's a testament to how fickle our society is. 4 years ago during around me too time and everyone would be supporting Amber Heard. The entire reaction would have been "I would rather believe a liar than an abuser" or something. Now everybody is hating on her.

Don't ever get riled up by anything on the internet. It's all a meme on a short time cycle. Worry about your own life.

Yep houseinhabit had almost a million followers and was pro Depp and helped break the David Shane story (ambers new PR guy) and now suddenly deleted :smh:
Houseinhabit is my girl. Legit very dope in the scene of things. She was there in court during the Maxwell trials. She has no blue checkmark but is a journalist in he know of things. She has been shadowbanned before because of her reportings and rapid rise of followers.

Providing deep intel and research on her stories and blogs of everything Maxwell and Epstein she did have stuff on Turd and was continuing too. Then again y’all posted her here so that’s proof in of itself.

Same way that Twitter account that gave updates to the Maxwell trial got banned I guess she has too. :smh:

Houseinhabit is my girl. Legit very dope in the scene of things. She was there in court during the Maxwell trials. She has no blue checkmark but is a journalist in he know of things. She has been shadowbanned before because of her reportings and rapid rise of followers.

Providing deep intel and research on her stories and blogs of everything Maxwell and Epstein she did have stuff on Turd and was continuing too. Then again y’all posted her here so that’s proof in of itself.

Same way that Twitter account that gave updates to the Maxwell trial got banned I guess she has too. :smh:
Yeah I started following her back during the maxwell trial. Hopefully she can get her account back this time

Lol
@2:00

"Seeing multiple people asking if this is real. I watched it live - yes, it is real.

For a bit of context, this witness is a psychiatrist brought by the Heard side, being cross-examined by Johnny’s side in this clip. He had been extremely combative throughout the cross-examination; the judge had to remind him to simply answer the questions multiple times.

The attorney from Johnny’s side had just confirmed that the witness previously stated that he had used Johnny’s acting in “Pirates” as criteria to qualify Johnny’s “narcissistic traits.”

Which is clearly problematic because Johnny was, well, acting during that performance. Then, the attorney followed up by asking if the witness had seen “Willy Wonka.” Which evidently short-circuited something deep in this witness’s brain"

Last edited:
Lol
@2:00

"Seeing multiple people asking if this is real. I watched it live - yes, it is real.

For a bit of context, this witness is a psychiatrist brought by the Heard side, being cross-examined by Johnny’s side in this clip. He had been extremely combative throughout the cross-examination; the judge had to remind him to simply answer the questions multiple times.

The attorney from Johnny’s side had just confirmed that the witness previously stated that he had used Johnny’s acting in “Pirates” as criteria to qualify Johnny’s “narcissistic traits.”

Which is clearly problematic because Johnny was, well, acting during that performance. Then, the attorney followed up by asking if the witness had seen “Willy Wonka.” Which evidently short-circuited something deep in this witness’s brain"

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdnuN7BK/?k=1

Back
Top Bottom