JohnnyRedStorm Appreciation

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

... so begins the downfall of the KLIQ.

more than 4 members... it was a matter of time..
Spoiler [+]
The downfall won't becoming until after we establish Kliq Talk
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

... so begins the downfall of the KLIQ.

more than 4 members... it was a matter of time..
Depends how you wanna look at it...

When y'all added iKon, Purple, dmasta, etc. to the PS3 team did it go downhill? Nope...the wrestling faction? No sir...
pimp.gif

You already have the...um, prestige I guess...of being one of the core members so you got something over the rest of us.
happy.gif

Screening process gotta be a little bit tighter though...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I'm already setting up for the Wolfpack

Don't make that public yet. Streets is watching
nerd.gif

Depends how you wanna look at it...

When y'all added iKon, Purple, dmasta, etc. to the PS3 team did it go downhill? Nope...

You already have the...um, prestige I guess...of being one of the core members so you got something over the rest of us.
happy.gif

Screening process gotta be a little bit tighter though...
nerd.gif

Screening is straight, we don't have anyone annoying. Well, if you don't count Battousai.
nerd.gif

Ah so you really are the Canadian. Why the hate for Jacob? He dances to Mariah Carey and then posts it on youtube. You don't think that's cool?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

The day Jacob gets in is the day I burn my Kliq x Anti-Flag x Jordan Brand collab full zip hoody.

I don't know who Jacob is but how the heck did you get that KliqxAnti-FlagxJB collab hoody? The supplier told me he didn't ship any to us like he wassupposed to. We've gotten a lot of hot stuff at NTKL over the past week though.

I appreciate you 2 taking time out of your day to flame me. It just shows that you actually appreciate me, since after all, you posted in my appreciation post.Have a good night guys!

So what's the JJB thread of the evening over there? anything good that i missed out on (again)?

Originally Posted by FeelMode

So what's the JJB thread of the evening over there? anything good that i missed out on (again)?

go to other pics i think its in there

JJB is dead kinda, there's a couple of threads: The 3 way TLC match between MO, Scott Hall, and Boost in the other pics section, the Harlem Shake Story,and the we hate NTers post

:walks into thread:

gives dap to...

FeelMode, Bdis, Scott, Pablo,

gives flowers to <333...

Ratx, Britt, Simply

gives a thug hug to...

Mo, Nino, JRS

What did I miss yo?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

:walks into thread:

gives dap to...

FeelMode, Bdis, Scott, Pablo,