Johnte' - Red Monkey Jeans

I hope he's not from the south, if he is, we just have to charge that one to the game, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

one of the worst videos ive ever seen...on top of that...the song is horrible...and its on rap city like everyday...smh

I seen this on BET and wanted to commit a homicide...

and what you mean is he from the south, You heard the song/video? He throwing up the A all over that...

sigh. i saw this today for the first time.

hopefully he's from like Alabama ... and not the A.

that Spongebob jacket dude is wearing in the video is absolutely horrendous
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Just another crap rapper that will be completely irrelevant in a year.

Notice they never show said "Jays on his feet"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
plus dude keep lookin off screen like he don't know his lines. He gotta be like 16.Video sucks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think he's from north carolina
Awww man...he IS from NC. Rocky Mount, I think.

This is no good. As many good artists there are here, the N---A that gets shine is some ol' soulja boy reject. Anyone that works at BET should die causethat's whos behind this ****ery. Got this lil n---a talking about%@%# he can't afford to front in the video.

I saw it yesterday and was like
tired.gif
. I figured BET gave him 1 spin.

Saw it today for the second day in a row.
smh.gif
The girls look like they'refrom his high school.

I didn't enter this thread cuz I assumed it wouldn't interest me that much. I thought it would be about another genre cuz with the title, I never seenor heard of the artist or song. I read these comments and shame on yall watching BET. This reminds me of when Soulja Boy n Hurricane Chris came on the scene Iaint know who they were for months and NT was hating on them hard. I thought Ay Bay Bay was a reggae-tone song on some Daddy Yankee shh,

Oh well I'll probably be filled in on this mid January.

EDIT- I'm probably right this wont interest me

smokin.gif

Wow...I received a call lastnight and found out that this video and artist is from my hometown....Rocky Mount, NC. All I can say is...I'm sorry...lol...Ihate the video also. I'm sure dude doesn't even own a pair of Red Monkey Jeans...and on top of that...some authenic J's...they sale fakes allaround "Da Mount" ...anyway...from what I heard, dude is still in highschool and is a new artist...maybe something will come of this...I reallydon't think so though...just supplying you guys with the info...hope it clears the air.

Back
Top Bottom