Join us for NikeTalk Live 2018, Sunday November 4th in Las Vegas.

Hmm, I'm actually in Vegas that weekend. I'll take an invitation.

-NVM, I know there's a big chance I'll flake so I'd rather not waste an invitation :lol:

Would love to meet most of yall but also noticed this is on the same weekend as Complex Con?
I wasn't aware of this coincidence, but, honestly, I don't think there's much overlap.

Our approach runs contrary to big sneaker conventions, which look like warehouses full of teens and tables. NikeTalk Live is more of a low key, relaxed community hangout event. Its design was intended to reflect the online NikeTalk experience, where different conversations and activities are taking place concurrently and guests are free to flow from one to another as they see fit. At NikeTalk Live 2016, guests could watch the NBA All Star game, grab a drink or something to eat from the bar, check out the NBA 2k tournament, or record a "confessional" in the video studio. There were a few rare shoes on display thanks to Acervan and @jumpmanst for flavor, but the event was about people, not product.

If you're interested in pyrotechnics, crowds, and loud music, you'll be disappointed. This event is more about hanging out in person with some of the people you interact with day in and day out on the forums.
We have some fun stuff planned, but the focal point, as with everything we do on NikeTalk, is community and camaraderie.

Would like to see if I can get an invite. Thanks!
Last I checked I think we were about 30% full, so it's not too late and anyone who needs to check on a few things before committing still has some time to do so.

Hmm, I'm actually in Vegas that weekend. I'll take an invitation.

-NVM, I know there's a big chance I'll flake so I'd rather not waste an invitation :lol:
I appreciate your consideration. We had over a dozen no-shows to the NikeTalk Live 2016 event, which took opportunities away from others - which is why we're now charging $25 so people have less incentive to just claim a ticket without using it.

If you're in town during the event, you can always stop by the happy hour on Saturday the 3rd if you like - and there's no harm in checking with us shortly before the event to see if there are any last minute cancellations.

Just as a reminder, since this does differ a bit from other events: anyone can show up at the happy hour event on Saturday, space permitting, but the Sunday event is by invitation only.

Tickets to that event are $25 - and that money will go to charity. (Guests will vote on the charity.)

If you want to attend the Sunday event, there are three steps:

1) Express interest by replying here or sending me a PM.
2) Provide us with your name and email so we can send you an invoice for your ticket.
3) Complete the invoice.

Tickets will not be considered claimed until that process has been completed.

We're here to help if anyone has any questions.

Damn, would have already been all over this if I didn't have travel plans that weekend.

Hopefully I can go to the next one.

F8F627E9-030F-472C-8B55-0EAFA2581063.jpeg

I’ll be in booth D3 signing autographs.

Kind reminder: You have 7-days to pay for your ticket from the day you request it. If payment is not received and waiver is not completed, your spot to attend NikeTalk Live 2018 is not secured. Your ticket/spot will be released to the next attendee after the 7th day since we cannot hold tickets for anyone who has not remit payment.

If you still wish to attend but your ticket was released, you will be placed in the back of the line to request another ticket, if any are available. A second chance ticket is payment due upon receipt (meaning due immediately).

Thank you everyone for your cooperation and I can't wait to meet you all in person!

I'm in the car industry and this is the week right after SEMA... I usually stay the weekend after so I'll try to attend Saturday!

Could we have a list of who's in already?
Just curious lol
I feel like it's more respectful to allow those attending to choose to volunteer that information rather than publicize the current guest list without each attendee's consent.

Just browsing through this thread, however, you can see the names of quite a few NT members who've expressed interest - though we have had some requests from outside of this group and not everyone who's expressed interest has confirmed their ticket yet.

I live in Vegas, a ticket would be cool.
Check your inbox.

That goes for everyone who's requested a ticket and has yet to receive one. Requesting a ticket is only the first step. We still need everyone to complete their invoice and survey (to help decide which charity we'll be raising money for, indicate food preferences/allergies, etc.)

For those who are on the fence due to the cost of travel, there's currently a sale at Southwest Airlines which may include airfare to Las Vegas depending on your location: https://www.southwest.com/html/promotions/nationwide_sale_180904_offers.html

Back
Top Bottom