Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

How do you use the code for check in online. I tried getting a code from local store and they told me if they weren't getting them, they can't give me a code.

How do you use the code for check in online. I tried getting a code from local store and they told me if they weren't getting them, they can't give me a code.

If you see a zip and code posted

You enter that zip code for your location and pick the three stores. Once signed up earn the headstart but since you aren’t in the store click the enter code and obviously enter the 4 digit code.

Once you’re all signed up go back and changed the zip code to your location and pick YOUR stores

If you see a zip and code posted

You enter that zip code for your location and pick the three stores. Once signed up earn the headstart but since you aren’t in the store click the enter code and obviously enter the 4 digit code.

Once you’re all signed up go back and changed the zip code to your location and pick YOUR stores
Thank you and God Bless!

Geez, wondering if my chances will be higher in NYC or Chicago.

Going to be in Chicago for the weekend, but I can also have my brother pick up any pairs won in NYC.... decision decision

Picking the first 3 should work
If not just mess around with it

Edit: Seems like it doesn’t work

Back
Top Bottom