Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

BIG J did you ever get you a pair of SSB??
So you can tease my PMs then disappear again?

iwilwin - I saw your WTB thread. you want these SBBS? (Shows triples to kill my soul)

Me - yea

iwilwin - trade me some shoes that you don’t have

Me - but I don’t have those

iwilwin - (disappears)

Do Satin’s run TTS?
Don’t know if I should try for a 7, or 7.5?
Usually my sister wears a 5.5 GS. I would assume a 7 would be fine, but wanted a second opinion... Thanks NT!

Just saw these at Finish Line. Wow, these are beautiful in hand, the black leather on the toe box isn’t your standard 1 toe box leather, it’s super tumbled and buttery, as is the black leather around the ankle area. The white section is tumbled too, like the bred toe. Beautiful shoe. I wish they released these for men too.

Just saw these at Finish Line. Wow, these are beautiful in hand, the black leather on the toe box isn’t your standard 1 toe box leather, it’s super tumbled and buttery, as is the black leather around the ankle area. The white section is tumbled too, like the bred toe. Beautiful shoe. I wish they released these for men too.

Which finishline if you don't mind? Did they do raffles already?

I've called mine and they keep giving me the runaround.

For the Shiekh raffle through the app .. do you have to confirm via email or something? My status says pending

Does anyone know where people in the Bay Area share the Shiekh QR code? Facebook group?

looking for this as well. people used to post it when it was still fairly new. now everyone just keeps to themselves. ill post it for SF if i see it in my local FB groups

I just glanced at my StockX, just to see what was up with these & those asks are crazy for these, especially in the big 3 sizes. I knew it’d be crazy, but sheesh!:wow:

San Francisco Shiekh QR code doenutt doenutt

Attachments

• 3BF918FF-3626-4FB4-B4D2-324CDE2B3812.png
    3BF918FF-3626-4FB4-B4D2-324CDE2B3812.png
    969 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom