Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

My Shiekh still says enrolled with the in store raffle but L with the online. Same thing with everyone?

Watching unbreakable kicks review video on them.... I feel sorry for anyone that pays more than retail on them. Shoe looks cheaply made.

388420594481364992.png

Anybody in houston have any luck? I stopped by greenspoint finish line before they closed and the employees had the nerve to say they havent got their shipment yet

After watching unbreakables review it reminded me of the valentines high OG 1s that dropped like a year or 2 ago. I thought they would be remastered quality but they were trash compaired to my navy metallics and the Nike air on the tongue sold me on those but I returned em.

I’m in for these at retail but I’m out for resale. I believe him when he says they prob feel a lil cheap women’s pair usually don’t get the best quality.

He lost any credibility once he claimed that the satin is worse on these SBBs than other Jordans, talking as if satin is taken from an animal's hide and comes in varying qualities like leather/suede...

You speak as if there aren’t different textures of Cotton or higher and lower thread counts in fabric. If the men’s satin is better I can understand that. Kids and woman’s jordans usually don’t have the best materials. The hype and rarity of these will push them

Last edited:
After watching unbreakables review it reminded me of the valentines high OG 1s that dropped like a year or 2 ago. I thought they would be remastered quality but they were trash compaired to my navy metallics and the Nike air on the tongue sold me on those but I returned em.

I’m in for these at retail but I’m out for resale. I believe him when he says they prob feel a lil cheap women’s pair usually don’t get the best quality.
They’re not cheap at all.
And for reference, I got tons of AJ1s for my lady. Including those valentines “pink black toes”.
Aside from the shadow and game royals that dropped recently in gs, most of the rest do feel cheap. These satin sbb are light years above the others.

And for reference, I got tons of AJ1s for my lady. Including those valentines “pink black toes”.
Aside from the shadow and game royals that dropped recently in gs, most of the rest do feel cheap. These satin sbb are light years above the others.

But compared to other satins these are the same?

I haven’t held these in hand and I’m sure the leather is good. I also can’t front like I haven’t copped several woman’s jordans since 01. I’m an 8.5 I’ve always been able to cop woman’s pairs and now the extended sizes. Most pairs after the remastered push that were extended size haven’t been the best (materials or shape) I’m speaking from experience. These should be better than the other pairs and look the part, that still doesn’t mean the satin feels like the men’s pairs. Congrats on your pair especially at retail

L’s here on FTL and FTA. Also on Shiekh

How's the width on these compared to men's version?

But compared to other satins these are the same?
Don’t have other satins other than whatever that pastel pack was that came out earlier, so I couldn’t tell you that.

Are the other satins all satin or have leather also?

The leather on the these is great (take it for what is worth I’m not a lexpert). And the satin is extremely nice and tight with no issues. I’ll end that with I have 1 pair in hand and only one, so again, take it for what it’s worth at face value.

Might swing through around 7am for FCFS but retail app or bust for me.

Praying I luck out so I can flip these for yellows and blue moons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom