Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

FNL just spinning now. Snearshouts tweeted the link and im sure it sent everyone to the site. Glad i tried the app when I did

THOUGHT maybe I got through on FinishLine app since I got an e-mail with a PayPal charge. But Paypal already is showing a refund.

Felt like i kept getting cart jacked on finishline and i kept trying sizes. Got paypal confirmation twice but for the 2nd order i got a finishline email right away. Not my size but its my girls size in a 7 so lets see if she'll want em lol

I have a PP pending charge from FNL but I know for a fact the order didn’t go through because I got sent back to the checkout page and they were gone.... FNL is the worst with the online checkout system

YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
tenor.gif

i just checked out on FNL.........................please dont let them h* me and send me a cancel email

you’re my mvp. didn’t even bother with FNL til i saw this, just scooped a 5.5. pray for no cancel.

i think nike looked out for the accounts that had female as gender. I had two phone tried and failed. My girl tried several seconds after me and still got em.....
No

I switched mine to female 11.5

I tried to cop 11.5
L
Tried to cop 10 thinking I can fund Clay green
L
L
L
Sold out

Btw I asked my sisters assistance on 11.5
L.

Back