Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Oh well. I failed too. Unless I hit on a raffle, which seems exceedingly unlikely.

Time to move on. What's the next AJ1 release? Homage to home? Anything else interesting on the horizon?

Welp...thats a wrap for me, no luck on websites but got black tekno as a consolation prize for the wife

Congrats to those who cooked! For the others take that L and celebrate Cinco de Drinko hard today!

Happy Wife = Happy Life
70722FD5-8BD4-47D4-9317-3A6620D35BB3.jpeg

For the smaller sizes, prices might go down a little. If you dont wanna risk it though, I'd cop now cuz I dont think they'll go down significantly if they do decrease

I’m just looking for a 9.5

I wear an 8 in men’s

I see the bigger sizes are outta my price range... the size I’m lookin for isn’t in my price range either lol but if I can get cheaper than what’s available right now I’ll wait til more in hand sizes come

For the smaller sizes, prices might go down a little. If you dont wanna risk it though, I'd cop now cuz I dont think they'll go down significantly if they do decrease
Yeah i’ll just keep an eye out over the next couple days thanks!! Hope your friends enjoy their pairs

Back
Top Bottom