Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

If anyone is familiar with Groupon+ cashback but FNL must use some shady payment processors setting off other retailers' processing. There's two Groupon+ "Crepe Crazy" locations down in Texas. Also not sure where FNL came up with 3 different checkout amounts. :stoneface: :smh:
IMG_1013.jpg
IMG_1014.jpg

Shady ish. It’s very unlikely that you have that long. If I’m in your shoes I’m going first thing in the morning on day 1.
Yea that’s why I was asking if other people who won at Shiekh SF could call or go in store to ask them again to confirm the pickup date it’s wednesday and the pickup time slot.
I don’t wanna get screwed over by this salty employee lol

Yea that’s why I was asking if other people who won at Shiekh SF could call or go in store to ask them again to confirm the pickup date it’s wednesday and the pickup time slot.
I don’t wanna get screwed over by this salty employee lol
Just keep calling. Doesn’t matter if they don’t like that you are calling or not. Or you should go in store and talk directly with the manager.

only W ive ever taken from snkrs was for gatorade 6s. other than that its been straight Ls for like the past 2 years. even when im in line exactly at 10pm. it seems like the people that got in after seem to cop.
Yeah I never win either... I already knew I was taking an L. and then bam.... SO let me ask this I've been using snkrs since the beginning. I've heard its true and that its a rummor,but the more $ you spend on Nike gives you greater chance to get hype drops... I mean is there anyway this drop wasn't FCFS ?

Yeah I never win either... I already knew I was taking an L. and then bam.... SO let me ask this I've been using snkrs since the beginning. I've heard its true and that its a rummor,but the more $ you spend on Nike gives you greater chance to get hype drops... I mean is there anyway this drop wasn't FCFS ?

That's B.S. I've spent thousands of dollars with Nike. Getting a pair of retro every week and they wouldn't give me a reserve for hype shoes. Only for junk that eventually ends up sitting and goes on discount .

I asked my wife, "Do you want these?" She looked at it, tried it on and she said it was too tight (unlaced), but I was able to get her TTS. I thought 1's run slightly bigger right? Anyway her reaction was pretty underwhelming :lol:

Yeah it was probably the whole loop team that got them backdoor we.

Just Incase anyone wants to know how I went from number 7 in line (would’ve got my size 11-12) to being number 16 well let’s just say the loopsters (upscale crack, rvnyc and 3 other grimy dudes.

We camped out, they put their names on the “list” like it even matter. They posted a video stunting in the parking lot with 16 pairs from woodstack. I was rolling by solo bc my boys never wanna eat but I tried to square up,boxed them out but 5v1 sucks. Not worth getting arrested over greedy dudes but one day they’ll mess with the wrong kid I’m telling you that.

Rant over

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do me a favor and call Shiekh SF again tomorrow? The guy who answered the phone sounded pissed when I asked him lol. He also said that I had until next Monday to pick them up, isn't it usually the same day pickup?

I just called and they said Wednesday

Yeah it was probably the whole loop team that got them backdoor we.

Just Incase anyone wants to know how I went from number 7 in line (would’ve got my size 11-12) to being number 16 well let’s just say the loopsters (upscale crack, rvnyc and 3 other grimy *** dudes.

We camped out, they put their names on the “list” like it even matter. They posted a video stunting in the parking lot with 16 pairs from woodstack. I was rolling by solo bc my boys never wanna eat but I tried to square up,boxed them out but 5v1 sucks. Not worth getting arrested over greedy *** dudes but one day they’ll mess with the wrong kid I’m telling you that.

Rant over, will trade my size 9 for a bigger size though.

so you squared up with them cause they were stunting or cause they jumped the line???

See a guy like @alp thinks it’s funny lol
4v1 yeah I got skipped but I also had to skip dudes that I was chillen with all night. Pushing and shoving, this was in manhasset they don’t see goons in that area. The manager was in shock to say the least.

They're playing with fire; it'll be tough to have sympathy for them when they finally get what's coming.

See a guy like @alp thinks it’s funny lol
4v1 yeah I got skipped but I also had to skip dudes that I was chillen with all night. Pushing and shoving, this was in manhasset they don’t see goons in that area. The manager was in shock to say the least.
I wasn’t laughing, dude asked a question and I answered.

Back
Top Bottom