Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

And risk losing that business to another selling venue for having a reputation of cancelling orders? That makes a lot of sense....
Who would find out? Sellers dont ship ALL the time, literally. With the amount of volume they do, they could certainly get away with it.

97776304-2C72-4835-A5BE-20A500EF6DA0.jpeg
B6A9BAAC-45D8-4E4A-AF79-6906FE5C63E9.jpeg
I ordered a pair from Instyleshoes on ebay and the tag has a stamp. What does this mean?

I wasn’t thrilled with the QC from the pair I got from Shiekh (I'm picky, sorry!), but didn’t mention it here since I know lots of people who want a pair couldn’t get one.

However, I supposedly just got another pair from the FL restock. I’m pretty excited / happy!!!

Hopefully this pair will be better, and I can promptly put them on my feet.

My bday month, shoe-wise, is going very well so far! Now I just need those OW Converse. :D

Last edited:
Carted but Kept getting the error message when I would press the checkout button then I couldn’t add to cart again because it said 1 per customer

Just missed the restock, had a 10.5 in my cart, needed a 12, removed the 10.5 to cart to add the 12 and everything was sold out. So mad.

Yall must have bots.. I was on it asap. I was so fast I was able to take an L and come to this thread in time to see no one even posted about it yet lol.

Yall must have bots.. I was on it asap. I was so fast I was able to take an L and come to this thread in time to see no one even posted about it yet lol.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You received that L in a single bound. Super L!!!! I stay on that L tip.

Back
Top Bottom