Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Anybody in Michigan at the Mr Alan’s release? Anybody actually cop, did they even have anything over a women’s 10?

IMG_1635.PNG Pretty confident I have no shot on snkrs so I copped last night before the price gets even higher today.. question though. Does goat already have the shoes in hand because it says it was already received by goat??

i have real SBBs so i ain't really trippin, but would obviously like to have a pair. i'm chop liver now that my connect of so many years has moved to jersey. i'm just a shnook now.

Man a local store near me had over 80 people enter a pointless raffle. Manager backdoored every single pair. Sh*ts crazy lol

Finishline is so shady. How u pass out guaranteed tickets to all footlocker employees? weakkkkkk...Somerset.
was just at FNL at my local mall. They called some guy last night saying he won, but telling him today that the name was wrong so he doesn't have a pair. I hope he raises hell in that store

A3A48225-38AD-4044-9912-06EABBF37311.jpeg
I hit with 1,850 spent...
Guess it’s really just luck.
76AA1D74-93BA-4B8B-AAE9-EFFBF1A5BFDD.jpeg

I keep telling y’all it def isn’t money spent. It’s gotta be luck or something else. I have over 3k spent and wasn’t even waitlisted with a 10M headstart.
However, I have been complaining about the app glitching, not allowing me to confirm my purchase on release day, so maybe that’s it.

A3A48225-38AD-4044-9912-06EABBF37311.jpeg

I keep telling y’all it def isn’t money spent. It’s gotta be luck or something else. I have over 3k spent and wasn’t even waitlisted with a 10M headstart.
However, I have been complaining about the app glitching, not allowing me to confirm my purchase on release day, so maybe that’s it.

Were you trying for a common size? Like 10.5 Men’s/12 Women’s?
Could be the only other reason you missed...

Back
Top Bottom