Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Good day :pimp:
74CC17CD-8D9E-4C25-8C2B-32166D7ED0FF.jpeg

That’s strange, because my friend who entered the same location got Not a Winner for his entry already. If they didn’t get the shipment, shouldn’t all entries say enrolled?
My Entry says Pending, so I called Sheikh and the guy told me that as soon as they receive the shipment it will change to winner. Nice , got my size 2. Resellers killing the game, alot of people on here wanted to wear, and they supply got eaten up by people wanting to make an easy buck, really is a shame

anyone else having a similar problem with the Oneblockdown raffle? keeps telling me to select a size

yeah i just axed my account on that site lol. couldn't figure it out, whelp.

Anyone hit on SNS or End?

All that’s left for me is Shoe palace and shopnicekicks....
I think they announce on Monday

My brother and I went to Blends BH this morning. Our other brother was too lazy to join. The kid right behind us won! That theoretically would have been our W.

Got to hold a pair in hand, they’re really nice!

Do y’all think there will be restocks on the satins the way we’ve been seeing restocks of the shadows? Idk how much the game royals got restock but it feels like the shadows have been getting mad restocks (in select markets of course)

Sheikh employees are theeee worst. Will straight lie to your face on some stuff that doesn't even make sense. Like we're all dummies or something :smh:

I only tried on snkrs and footlocker app and struck out. I got 3 pairs of mens on original release, and 5 turtle doves The same day so I'm still ahead on this colorway!

Man I respect everyone’s own hustle but the **** these resellers do cost me a size 12, really wack but if you can’t beat em join em rite?

313D17D0-F65D-4136-BA91-130432257740.jpeg

Are there fakes of these yet? Someone offered to sell theirs to me for 435 shipped w pp invoice? Sz 9.5 ,,, should I take it?

Back
Top Bottom