Jordan 1 Alpha ID

i got black/purples (just like OG black/red but purple instead)...they were delivered on Monday and I ordered on the first day they were available like 3 or something weeks ago. My bro should be bringing them to me on Friday...can't wait!

pics:
nerd.gif

sheddy that sounds crazy sick...

whoa!! pls post pics so I can see what that purple looks like.

Where is the green?  
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Mine should look just like the pic above - except i think my tongue is going to have the 23/25 logo for the 25th anniversary because I got them the first day they were available with the limited number release or something. Also, I think I went with the off white midsole instead of the bright white sole (can't remember)...you guys are going to have to wait at least a few days for pics. I wonder what # mine will be since I got them right away (#1 would be sick, so would #23).

Made a white/grape colorway on par with the white/grand purple colorway of the I's that dropped last year. Might cop in a few weeks.

just wondering but did ne body get one of the limited number ones?

These are wut i ordered i got 40/575

These are cool but I would rather spend 250 on something I really want. I don't see any other sig Js gettin this ID thing. They just found another way to butcher the 1s.

Back
Top Bottom