Jordan 1 Alpha ID

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

These are cool but I would rather spend 250 on something I really want. I don't see any other sig Js gettin this ID thing. They just found another way to butcher the 1s.
yeah i feel you... they kinda dope to me thou
smokin.gif

they are expensive, but honestly i think there worth it. plus they have a really good fit!

I just got an e-mail yesterday, saying that I was selected as one of the 23 limited number pairs!  Can't wait to see how they look!  
pimp.gif

I was also selected one of the 23 winners of the jordan id contest but i have know idea which one of my 4 designs won.
laugh.gif

I will be sure to post pics when they arrive.

Made and ordered 3 pairs...Classic black toes/red, wht,... Blk/blues (og style)...and ID'd a pair to look like Send Help SB dunks..auqatone, blk, white... 4-5 wks eh?..

Just wanted to show you all pics of these.  Cell pics, so let me know if you have questions or would like to see any other pics.

Arrived to me today and ordered 1/24.  Not sure if they're worth the big money, but I am really pleased. 

11tpo21.jpg

osdhde.jpg

2vsrkf9.jpg

where are the pics? pics pls. I really want a pair but need to see colors in real life.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Made and ordered 3 pairs...Classic black toes/red, wht,... Blk/blues (og style)...and ID'd a pair to look like Send Help SB dunks..auqatone, blk, white... 4-5 wks eh?..
Must be nice.

c95354e1ed1e6a10391d06673c0ef26ba407683.jpg
9023572ae89d67223be90f5c39f63d421c5f868.jpg

The quality and craftsmanship is great, what I would expect for the price. 156 of 575, enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom