Jordan 1 Banned

Hi.
Im new here so I hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting here (I hope I understood the FAQ)

I'm 26 years old and am from Dominican Republic.
Used to have all the Jordans when I was a kid and have decided to start collecting them all.

I started off with the Jordan 1 Banned and got em for US$300 S12
I think this was a good way to start ,being as these were said to be VERY limited.

What do you guys think?

Go easy on the newb and thanks!!

Hi.
Im new here so I hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting here (I hope I understood the FAQ)

Used to have all the Jordans when I was a kid and have decided to start collecting them all.

I think this was a good way to start ,being as these were said to be VERY limited.

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by hostos

Hi.

What do you guys think?

300 was a little steep...could have paid less. Around 230-260

edit: Oh yeah... WELCOME
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

Hi.

What do you guys think?

300 was a little steep...could have paid less. Around 230-260

edit: Oh yeah... WELCOME
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

thanks for the quick response

i read somewhere that the concords XI are coming out late this year......any info or tips on what websites are good to buy these when they come out?

Do an ywebsites offer pre-orders??

thanks for the quick response

i read somewhere that the concords XI are coming out late this year......any info or tips on what websites are good to buy these when they come out?

Do an ywebsites offer pre-orders??

oh, im sorry

again, excuse the newbness just trying to get a feel on to how I cant start this collection

oh, im sorry

again, excuse the newbness just trying to get a feel on to how I cant start this collection

yeah bro...you got to go through threads this will probably get locked. And you sound like you are about to pay way more for kicks than you need to. Go through threads and learn young padawan.

yeah bro...you got to go through threads this will probably get locked. And you sound like you are about to pay way more for kicks than you need to. Go through threads and learn young padawan.

Originally Posted by prince726

Also buy stuff you like not just cause it limited

This is true, I fell into this trap when i first started. 
Welcome aboard. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

Also buy stuff you like not just cause it limited

This is true, I fell into this trap when i first started. 
Welcome aboard. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom