Jordan 1 Biohack

Thoughts on these?
I usually don’t like this many colors in one shoe but these are talking to me.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Bio Hack”
Release Date: 09/05/20
Color: Baroque Brown/Black-Laser Orange-Racer Pink
Style #: 555088-201
Price: $170

FD95F306-52FA-4440-A112-86E8D8415E11.jpeg

Last edited:
not as good as the undftd dunks but these are a go for me.
will save for resell since I already know what time it is.

What time is it?
a. spend 75 hours trying to get through on shoe palace
b. foot sites botted to death
c. snkrs algorithm still trash
d. resell 300+
e. filling raffles out from all around the world only for 3-5 emails from the only 3-5 sites that actually email if you win or lose telling us we have L's
f. ig raffles where you have to follow 3 different accounts plus tag 2 and a half friends or write an essay or some other bull

d. resell 300+
e. filling raffles out from all around the world only for 3-5 emails from the only 3-5 sites that actually email if you win or lose telling us we have L's
f. ig raffles where you have to follow 3 different accounts plus tag 2 and a half friends or write an essay or some other bull
You have a point.

d. resell 300+

isnt thIs almost every release these days?

I wish the execution was closer.. its not like its a cross brand lol but Im here for these. My college roommate copped the NL's on break and when I got back home that winter.. joints were gone.

I will probably pass. I’m not really digging how they did that upper brown part by the wings. It has a different stitched wide look.

If I pass on these I'm sure I'm just going to regret it down the road like the turbo greens, pine green 1.0s, spider-man & roty :smh: . F it I'll cop (or try to at least). Worst come to worst I can sell em if I don't like them in hand.

If I pass on these I'm sure I'm just going to regret it down the road like the turbo greens, pine green 1.0s, spider-man & roty :smh: . F it I'll cop (or try to at least). Worst come to worst I can sell em if I don't like them in hand.
all of this. I passed on each of those and regret it smh.

Back
Top Bottom