Jordan 1 Biohack

I found out today that the seller I secured my pair from mixed up pairs so I ended up getting the left shoe a size 12 and the right shoe was a size 11. So I have to send the size 11 shoe back to the seller and I have to wait until he receives the size 12 right shoe from the other buyer to have my full pair.

1601436124156.gif
Dummies taking group photo lol I was once a dummy too

Dummies taking group photo lol I was once a dummy too

I believe that is how it happened. I sent the size 11 right shoe back to the seller and it should arrive to him on Saturday. The seller told me that the buyer for the size 11 is sending my size 12 right shoe to him today as well. So hopefully I should have my right shoe by Wednesday at the latest depending when the seller receives my shoe.

I believe that is how it happened. I sent the size 11 right shoe back to the seller and it should arrive to him on Saturday. The seller told me that the buyer for the size 11 is sending my size 12 right shoe to him today as well. So hopefully I should have my right shoe by Wednesday at the latest depending when the seller receives my shoe.

I wanna punch this guy FOR you.. that's mad irritating. That's how you know dude was taking pics like others said or w/e. These are the losers that beat you on the SNKRS app every week. :rolleyes

I wanna punch this guy FOR you.. that's mad irritating. That's how you know dude was taking pics like others said or w/e. These are the losers that beat you on the SNKRS app every week. :rolleyes

It was kind of upsetting when I found out but no use crying over spilt milk now. Hopefully, I will just have to wait until next Wednesday to obtain my full pair. The most important thing is to consider this a lesson learned and remember to check everything out before shipping and/or receiving a pair.

It’s not his brand.

I was simply asking if he’s familiar.
Lol

Damn IDK if it was your delivery or what but this went left quick. Not knocking you either way.. but yeah mentioning the WL alone got this thread silent lol.

Every time I see these my need to match says “just walk away”. My all star 1s and homage to home 1s had to go for those reasons. Didn’t take top 3s for retail because of the mismatch aspect. To each his own, like seeing them but I just can’t do it

Back
Top Bottom