JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

2013 Bred 1's, 20-25K made vs extremely high demand equals a high resell value, especially with the low retail price. Resellers looking to turn a big profit. Gamma 11s produced in 300K + range plus high demand, plus high price point is what gives those a 350-400 resell value. Banned 1's, only 9,000 pairs made, plus known superior quality, plus high demand results in $800+ resell. Gamma 12's were limited, QS actually as labeled by retailers, but demand for them wasn't high so resell prices are low for those. It's all about supply and demand. You can make as many pairs of these OG 1s as you want, but resell will still be high because this is the type of shoe dudes by 2nds and 3rds of to have for nostalgia. Nobody is doubling up on gamma 12's no matter how much of a QS they were.
Economy 101 preach on.

What is this pizza party everyone kept talkin about is it real or just a joke lol?

Feelin Left Out ? Lol You Missed Out On The Festivites Their Was Bulletins Balloons Sticky Notes Agendas And A Plane That Wrote It In Smoke In The Sky... EveryBody Was PM'd With The Details Time Date And Undisclosed Location... And Those Who Couldnt Attend Were OverNighted Their Slices, But In Classic NT Fashion Members Complained About Not Recieving Tracking #'s Their Shipment Not Arriving On Time Or Missed Out On The RSVP....

Juss Effin Around Sadly I Attended The

23gxlj6.jpg

Party SMH

Last edited:
You aren't gonna find a deal on eBay. Think about it. 10% Final sale fee plus eBay and PayPal fees for resellers. They don't make any profit really.

Craigslist is where you'll find tor steals and deals.

$350 seems like the cheapest out there right now. On to the next. No one budges at $300. At least I have Royals to keep me happy.

You aren't gonna find a deal on eBay. Think about it. 10% Final sale fee plus eBay and PayPal fees for resellers. They don't make any profit really.

when they sell for 430 shipped on ebay , they lose 10% from ebay fees + 4% from paypal + around 40$ for shipping = 39+40+18= 97$ fees . they bought em 130$ so they have 200$ profit you say this is nothing ? lol 

Maybe because I have a personal PayPal account and my mother and brother use the same ebay account and it isn't a store type of account. But, I have never seen my family billed by PayPal. I've seen the 10% Final Value Fee and the 10% Final Shipping Fee, but you also get to list 50 item's a month for free and 12 picture's per listing for free. Maybe I like Ebay because it's safer than meeting up with someone, but if I'm a reseller and bought the Bred 1's for $140-$160 (if you include tax) and sell them for $400+ I much rather pay that $40 fee than to risk any possibilities as slim as they may be.

Maybe because I have a personal PayPal account and my mother and brother use the same ebay account and it isn't a store type of account. But, I have never seen my family billed by PayPal. I've seen the 10% Final Value Fee and the 10% Final Shipping Fee, but you also get to list 50 item's a month for free and 12 picture's per listing for free. Maybe I like Ebay because it's safer than meeting up with someone, but if I'm a reseller and bought the Bred 1's for $140-$160 (if you include tax) and sell them for $400+ I much rather pay that $40 fee than to risk any possibilities as slim as they may be.
thats because paypal automatically deducted there fee once money is sent to your paypal account.

2013 Bred 1's, 20-25K made vs extremely high demand equals a high resell value, especially with the low retail price. Resellers looking to turn a big profit. Gamma 11s produced in 300K + range plus high demand, plus high price point is what gives those a 350-400 resell value. Banned 1's, only 9,000 pairs made, plus known superior quality, plus high demand results in $800+ resell. Gamma 12's were limited, QS actually as labeled by retailers, but demand for them wasn't high so resell prices are low for those. It's all about supply and demand. You can make as many pairs of these OG 1s as you want, but resell will still be high because this is the type of shoe dudes by 2nds and 3rds of to have for nostalgia. Nobody is doubling up on gamma 12's no matter how much of a QS they were.

I must have missed the info where the 20-25k numbers was posted?

And yes, that was exactly my point. They weren't limited by the standard sense of the term but due to the demand, it seemed like it. People need to understand that these sought after Jordans are not THAT limited like the BINs or BHMs... Demand is just way too high.

thats because paypal automatically deducted there fee once money is sent to your paypal account.

Even if you put it like that, if you're a reseller you're buying the shoe's you know are going to sell the highest so you still make a profit. Sure, the closer you are to what you paid for the product after paying the fee's, well the less profit margin you'll have. But it still beats having to work a 9 to 5 making minimum wage to make about if not the same profit that takes about 10 minutes at most to put up on Ebay. Those craigslist meet ups can go south really quick, it doesn't matter where you meet up. If you have something someone wants and can't afford then all bets are off and anything can happen. Sure, it may not happen often, but it has happened. I don't think I've ever heard a person getting killed or injured sell on through Ebay, and if there has been it probably isn't as many cases like Craigslist. But to each their own I guess, I don't resell (not knockin on anyone's hustle) so I don't have to worry about anything in the first place except for when I'm wearing my shoe's lol.

kobeoverbron kobeoverbron - there are different definitions of "limited" so what you think is not limited is limited to others. 25k across the US alone is pretty limited BUT if you compared BIN availability then yes, they are even more limited.

at the end of the day, these werent readily available at many locations. a lot of places got small allotments. a lot of people took Ls

I must have missed the info where the 20-25k numbers was posted?

And yes, that was exactly my point. They weren't limited by the standard sense of the term but due to the demand, it seemed like it. People need to understand that these sought after Jordans are not THAT limited like the BINs or BHMs... Demand is just way too high.
well it seems that at least in Europe these were way more limited than all the previous 1s and 11s, 4s etc. A lot of stores didn't even get any pairs at all or only very limited numbers. So to me it looks like Nike wanted to make these very hard to get. 

However given that the leather quality isn't really that great compared to older Breds I'm not going to pay stupid reseller prices. The sneaker game really has become way too competitive. And I'm not willing to invest a huge amount of money or time just to get a pair of shoes. There are way better things to do with your time and money (and I'm saying this even though I love sneakers..)

sad part is, they weren't that limited at all. There's just not enough for everyone. that's the reality.

in fact, people were laughing at these being sold at $400, saying that was absurd.

Look at it now. People are the ones making them limited and hyped.

These were limited. When a store gets 300+ Gamma Blue XI's and only 18 pair of these. That's called limited.

I guess the 1s are really not produced as massive as 11s in general is the glaring difference. Plus, you're about 6 months away from 5 restocks of the GB11. :D

Yeah, I agree that people shouldn't pay absurd prices for the simple reason that this is a Jordan 1. I get that it's the top colorway but still.

I guess the 1s are really not produced as massive as 11s in general is the glaring difference. Plus, you're about 6 months away from 5 restocks of the GB11. :D

Yeah, I agree that people shouldn't pay absurd prices for the simple reason that this is a Jordan 1. I get that it's the top colorway but still.
exactly, if we let resellers sit on these for 6 months we could have these for cheap but people pay it and keep driving the prices higher and higher smh in reality we should be upset retail is $140 but $400 for a jordan 1 that just released is totally outta control

Last edited:
exactly, if we let resellers sit on these for 6 months we could have these for cheap but people pay it and keep driving the prices higher and higher smh in reality we should be upset retail is $140 but $400 for a jordan 1 that just released is totally outta control

If resellers sit on this for 6 months it will not be cheap. 6 months you're looking around $700.

honestly, it will never happen just like we need to boycott nike for all of its price increases.... to even say $140 MSRP and Jordan I in the same sentence used to be treason.

honestly, it will never happen just like we need to boycott nike for all of its price increases.... to even say $140 MSRP and Jordan I in the same sentence used to be treason.

help start the petition homie, im with u. "No New Jays!"

oh yeah of course it will never happen cuz beasts are everywhere and i think they dont even know they are one but the fact that they cant pass up on something they missed for retail says it all and if you sit on a pair of shoes that you bought to flip for 6 months im pretty sure your price drops so that you're not stuck with product, seems simple but some dont get it

Holy ****, these kicks really have people going crazy paying resell. I know that $300-450 is better than what the Banned 1s are priced at but really ? And yes I know that these are a crucial piece to MJ's history but really ? I wanted a pair bad, had I gotten a pair I would've taken a nice break from JB till the Black Infrareds or the Hares came out. However I missed out like many but I can't bring myself to pay resell for ANY shoe, let alone a pair of 1s.

I ain't going at anyone who is chasing a pair, by all means do you but all I'm asking is why ? With that money you could get the next two releases you want (if they're JB releases) or I'm sure there's something else you could do with that $300-450. With so much talk of hating resellers and standing up against them, I guess all it takes is for a major shoe to come out and everyone forgets that concept. Paying double/triple above retail.

This is the first time I've ever completely struck out on a shoe that I really wanted. And I put in some serious legwork, too. Raffles, tickets, online, in-store all came up short for me. I can usually count on at least one break falling my way, but this time it didn't.

This is a special shoe to me, and it hurts to miss them, but it's not the end of the world. I've never paid above retail and I don't think I ever will. I'd never pay 300 for some retro I's, and certainly not the 400 - 600 that some ppl are paying, especially when there's so many GMs/fakes circulating.

JB loves seeing ppl so desperate and thirsty for some shoes that they'll drop any dollar amount to have them. It plays right into their hype machine. I refuse to let my feelings of nostalgia for a pair of sneakers override my good judgment.

I've had some luck with restocks in the past (sometimes months after rd), so maybe there's still a chance I'll find that size 11. If not... life goes on.

oh yeah of course it will never happen cuz beasts are everywhere and i think they dont even know they are one but the fact that they cant pass up on something they missed for retail says it all and if you sit on a pair of shoes that you bought to flip for 6 months im pretty sure your price drops so that you're not stuck with product, seems simple but some dont get it

yea but if they are sitting on it for 6 months, its all choice since they sell for more than retail instantly and recoup money whenever they feel like it. the big thing now is that shoes are the new trend. I wait for the day that they aren't anymore since not everything will sell out in a New York minute.

the culture is so busted right now.

yea but if they are sitting on it for 6 months, its all choice since they sell for more than retail instantly and recoup money whenever they feel like it. the big thing now is that shoes are the new trend. I wait for the day that they aren't anymore since not everything will sell out in a New York minute.

the culture is so busted right now.
definitely is, i understand fashion is big and wanting a shoe becaue your idol wears them is still the same just the sharks u want them to be cool for one wear then selling them for rape is stupid and def not anything i remembered anyone doing in the 90s-early 2000s

$300 for these is high but if you really want them you will pay that price. Everyone complaining about these prices were paying $300 for Lebron Denims and hazelnuts. I'll gladly drop $300 on a classic before I look at spending that much on Lebrons. Can you save the money and go after a couple new releases? Absolutely but the question is, what shoe is coming out that are as classic as the Bred 1's? I'm buying up every pair in my market for $300 and below that's my size. But this just me.

Back
Top Bottom