JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Realistically....for $140 ....Jordan should give you 2 pairs in a pack....The Royals and the Breds.

Just can't will myself to pay $400. Doubled up on royals and barely paid that for both pairs. I guess Jordan's aren't for people who have responsibilities

Realistically....for $140 ....Jordan should give you 2 pairs in a pack....The Royals and the Breds.
word  
laugh.gif

Just can't will myself to pay $400. Doubled up on royals and barely paid that for both pairs. I guess Jordan's aren't for people who have responsibilities

C'mon fam, don't even go there lol ... you just can't see yourself spending $400 on a pair of Js, simple as that, responsibilities have nothing to do with it.

You have two pair of Royals, why not trade one for a pair of these?

You aren't gonna find a deal on eBay. Think about it. 10% Final sale fee plus eBay and PayPal fees for resellers. They don't make any profit really.

Craigslist is where you'll find tor steals and deals.

Are you ever right?

when they sell for 430 shipped on ebay , they lose 10% from ebay fees + 4% from paypal + around 40$ for shipping = 39+40+18= 97$ fees . they bought em 130$ so they have 200$ profit you say this is nothing ? lol 

:lol:

Lol. That would be great but do you know the madness that would cause? Most still wouldn't be able to cop.
then they need to do it and make 1million pairs minimum, they wil lstill sell out and JB will get their money, we will get our pairs and resellers we be stuck with product, WIN WIN LOSE! love it! but its a pipe dream

I heard there were 400,000 pairs of gamma 11's and less than 25,000 pairs of these. These numbers were for US only. These were pretty limited, not as limited as the Royals but still very limited. Nice to see the thread still going strong.

Patiently waiting for my pair to arrive at the house today, still can't believe I copped these, and in only a couple minutes on FTL, never had a release go so easy.  And trust me I know it was not an easy grab but somehow it was for me.  Guess its Karma for missing out on just about everything else haha

I heard there were 400,000 pairs of gamma 11's and less than 25,000 pairs of these. These numbers were for US only. These were pretty limited, not as limited as the Royals but still very limited. Nice to see the thread still going strong.

Everyone using Matt's numbers :lol:

Royals and these were near the same numbers, but they had the royals allocated more overseas.

It's all about allocation and hype/demand

Actually out of black toes, shadows, royals and these...my area got more of these. The problem was the hype i.e. this topic for the past eight months and the holidays made these harder to get than I expected.

Oh and DTLR and their ever changing raffle system :rolleyes

C'mon fam, don't even go there lol ... you just can't see yourself spending $400 on a pair of Js, simple as that, responsibilities have nothing to do with it.

You have two pair of Royals, why not trade one for a pair of these?

Responsibilities as in I don't have the time to scour the earth making "connections". Realistically it's difficult between, shady store practices and the travesty that is NDC. You're correct though I'm not gonna spend $400 on a $140 shoe lol

Last edited:

Everyone using Matt's numbers :lol:

Royals and these were near the same numbers, but they had the royals allocated more overseas.

It's all about allocation and hype/demand

Actually out of black toes, shadows, royals and these...my area got more of these. The problem was the hype i.e. this topic for the past eight months and the holidays made these harder to get than I expected.

Oh and DTLR and their ever changing raffle system :rolleyes

DTLR, the store they doesn't ever know when they gonna do the raffle then the next day the raffle is already done? you mean that store? :lol:

these are going for 400+ on CL in my area

i checked out nearby states and random cities

they going for like 275-350 elsewhere

ebay is like 400+ as well

DTLR, the store they doesn't ever know when they gonna do the raffle then the next day the raffle is already done? you mean that store? :lol:

Yeah man, they annoy the heck out of me. Glad their joint is suspended :smh:

didn't know they were suspended. DTLR actually used to be the stand up location vs going to Footlocker and stuff since they sold most of their inventory to the customer (pre raffle days). Now the whole "nobody knows nothing" crap they pull is tragic.

I was asking about the pickup times on the GS gammas. Shorty told me its staggered, people were told different times to pick up the shoes, and she couldn't tell me when the time frames expired. This was in-store. I call 4 hrs later and they hit me with the SOLD OUT crap.

Tell me about it... I went to DTLR for 4 days straight asking when they were giving out tickets. They kept telling me to check back later. I was there on the Mon before release, and the girl tells me they were definitely not giving out tickets that day. I was skeptical, so I went back a few hours later only to discover they already given out tickets. I knew I shouldn't have trusted a store clerk. The thing that burns me is I was off that day, so I was willing to wait around however long it took. Needless to say I was furious. >:

I live in DC and my area got a decent amount of these compare to other places and these were limited. As far as I know the Royals were way more limited than these black and red ones. I mean maybe overseas they got as many Royals as they did the black and red ones, but in DC area, NY and San Fran, the Royals were way more scarce than these black and red ones and those are the three largest markets in the states. How many do you think released of these vs. the royals stateside then Magic1978?

I live in DC and my area got a decent amount of these compare to other places and these were limited. As far as I know the Royals were way more limited than these black and red ones. I mean maybe overseas they got as many Royals as they did the black and red ones, but in DC area, NY and San Fran, the Royals were way more scarce than these black and red ones and those are the three largest markets in the states. How many do you think released of these vs. the royals stateside then Magic1978?

Naw, Matt is legit, he goes by sale numbers...but he's not really in to the small allocations, because they don't affect Nike's bottom line. It's funny seeing people ask him what something like the dorenbecher sold.

didn't know they were suspended. DTLR actually used to be the stand up location vs going to Footlocker and stuff since they sold most of their inventory to the customer (pre raffle days). Now the whole "nobody knows nothing" crap they pull is tragic.

I was asking about the pickup times on the GS gammas. Shorty told me its staggered, people were told different times to pick up the shoes, and she couldn't tell me when the time frames expired. This was in-store. I call 4 hrs later and they hit me with the SOLD OUT crap.

You would think they were clueless, but they know what they're doing.

Tell me about it... I went to DTLR for 4 days straight asking when they were giving out tickets. They kept telling me to check back later. I was there on the Mon before release, and the girl tells me they were definitely not giving out tickets that day. I was skeptical, so I went back a few hours later only to discover they already given out tickets. I knew I shouldn't have trusted a store clerk. The thing that burns me is I was off that day, so I was willing to wait around however long it took. Needless to say I was furious. >:

the only time I was in store for them giving out tickets was for the weatherman foams :lol:
dudes walked in there and aint have to ask any questions. just walked up and knew to grab tickets.

Patiently waiting for my pair to arrive at the house today, still can't believe I copped these, and in only a couple minutes on FTL, never had a release go so easy.  And trust me I know it was not an easy grab but somehow it was for me.  Guess its Karma for missing out on just about everything else haha
me too i live next to the a UPS shipping center and I have to wait till the end of the day

My FTL pair is only an hour away...possible it could arrive today?
im in cali...no bad weather conditions

Back
Top Bottom