JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i don't think i could let something like that slide 
mean.gif

plus the fact that they aren't DS nor in the original condition they were purchased

Coldcity sent me a message yesterday saying that jfd was short a pair so they had to win an aucton on ebay and have that sent to me which probably explaines why i had to wait longer than others who ordered from jfd and the ridiculous tape job on the box.

ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...6rVEetox6QWPxAL%2FSIA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

the box i received didnt have the same stickers as the box in the picture of the auction (i.e. missing suggested retail price tag & 2 other stickers on the ride side of the front of the box), On the pair i received someone had already pulled the lace bag off of the plastic ziptie on the shoe, it was missing a stuffer, fat scuff on the right side of right shoe and both shoes came already tied with bunny ears which makes me think they were either worn for a short while or tried on. i tried my best to slowly remove all the shipping tape & info from the box and relaced them. i am now paranoid thinking dude from ebay had switched me a gm pair. i am not really sure what to look when trying to tell if a pair is gm or not. coldcity assured me that the lace bag is the same lace bag as the rest of the 1s so he is pretty sure they are authentic. but i mean i received them with the lace bag torn off...so ebay dude could have just switched them and sent me a gm?

heres some pics after i relaced them and took off the shipping tape and info.

cold did offer me 10% discount for my next purchase for my troubles.
ohwell.gif
sorry to hear about your experience ,but they do look legit

Last edited by a moderator:
Coldcity sent me a message yesterday saying that jfd was short a pair so they had to win an aucton on ebay and have that sent to me which probably explaines why i had to wait longer than others who ordered from jfd and the ridiculous tape job on the box.

ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...6rVEetox6QWPxAL%2FSIA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

the box i received didnt have the same stickers as the box in the picture of the auction (i.e. missing suggested retail price tag & 2 other stickers on the ride side of the front of the box), On the pair i received someone had already pulled the lace bag off of the plastic ziptie on the shoe, it was missing a stuffer, fat scuff on the right side of right shoe and both shoes came already tied with bunny ears which makes me think they were either worn for a short while or tried on. i tried my best to slowly remove all the shipping tape & info from the box and relaced them. i am now paranoid thinking dude from ebay had switched me a gm pair. i am not really sure what to look when trying to tell if a pair is gm or not. coldcity assured me that the lace bag is the same lace bag as the rest of the 1s so he is pretty sure they are authentic. but i mean i received them with the lace bag torn off...so ebay dude could have just switched them and sent me a gm?

cold did offer me 10% discount for my next purchase for my troubles. :\
never ordering from jfd. that 10% off offer is a slap in the face

Last edited by a moderator:

Did they actually just put tape and address on the box of the pair from Jfd ...?Can anyone else confirm about his pair...?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

cold did offer me 10% discount for my next purchase for my troubles.
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

Sorry that you had this experience.  Honestly, I would send them back.  10% off your next order?  That's no way to do business.  That pair does not even look legit...

Damn that's straight up disrespectful to you and your money. 10% off future orders? What good is that? You'd be signed up foolish if you ever shop with him again.

I would file a paypal dispute and ask for a partial refund as the item was not recieved as described.

Granted they look legit, and that scuff isn't a gigantic flaw, but it's a slap in the face paying pre-reseller prices for that kind of BS.

Last edited:
Damn that's straight up disrespectful to you and your money. 10% off future orders? What good is that? You'd be signed up foolish if you ever shop with him again.

I would file a paypal dispute and ask for a partial refund as the item was not recieved as described.

Granted they look legit, and that scuff isn't a gigantic flaw, but it's a slap in the face paying pre-reseller prices for that kind of BS.

situation could have been avoided if he communicated with the buyer about his intentions BEFORE making the move. things tend to work out better that way.

I remember selling a pair of tan yeezys years ago. I had a 9 and a 10.5 but sold the 10.5 before this dude contacted me. I found a swap for my 9 for his 10.5 and shared the whole trade scenario with the buyer and my trade partner. I got his consent and sent pics to him and everything was gravy.

My pair from Project Blitz doesn't have the ghost swoosh. Can anyone else relate? I thought that was a GM indicator.

My preordered pair from JFD finally came in...no dbl box, came tied and prelaced, weird scuff on the right side of right shoe, missing a stuffer and someone had already ripped the extra laces off the shoe. But I'm just happy to have em. sharing some pics.

View media item 730764View media item 730765

i would not be happy to have my shoes come this way

sounds like one of them fly by night sites i always tell people to avoid
i'm a nickel & and dime reseller & i always double box when i ship

this is totally unacceptable

i would never order from this site again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom