JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

my thing is how Did JFD know that the eBayer is legit. sounds like a shady store. First they take a long time to find you're size(that's a red flag, then they find a random seller on eBay and purchase that size for you and the pics don't match the item you got in the mail :smh: . To add insult to injury the ebay seller has bad feedback and Cold city offers you 10 percent off next purchase, which is basically hush money.Now that's #COLD but that doesn't happen in my city

sucks cause im sure coldcity is usually a lot about these transactions and this killed his rep...... a mistake like that will do it to ya though

I don't know how you guys are saying those are legit.  Do you guys own the 2013 retro at all?!  Nevermind the fact that the eBay link provided is beyond suspect.  Pretty sure I've seen that one pic provided in that auction floating around as well.  Read the feedback!

"Lied in listing, used fake photo. Shipped used shoes. Horrible."

Not a single tagged pic in that auction, zero mention of authenticity, a person who left feedback blasting dude for being phony, person could've easily swapped that lace bag with another pair.  Lace bag just laying in the box?  C'mon son...

Send those back, fam.  You've been got.  That's beyond disrespectful.  It's straight up fraud.

Youre-God-Damn-Right-Walt-In-Breaking-Bad-Reaction-Gif.gif
Damn that's straight up disrespectful to you and your money. 10% off future orders? What good is that? You'd be signed up foolish if you ever shop with him again.

I would file a paypal dispute and ask for a partial refund as the item was not recieved as described.

Granted they look legit, and that scuff isn't a gigantic flaw, but it's a slap in the face paying pre-reseller prices for that kind of BS.

The customer was given an option of 10% & free shipping on his next order or return them to us & we would find/get him another pair.
The 1st opition is what the customer said he wants to do
The only negative feedback this seller has is what i posted regarding this issue ,he had 100% feedback before & the seller confirmed double boxing,authenticity, & proof of purchase would be included via email before payment was sent

I agree we shouldve contacted the customer & informed him of our issue & plans, but getting the customers pair in thier hands asap was all the focus.

No ones giving hush money for anything & were still talking with the cutomer to make sure hes satisfied with the resolution to this.

JFD has never & will never be a shady store. This is just a sitution that couldve been handled a bit better & we are working to fix this hiccup on the back end now.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input and opinions on the issue guys. i know coldcity is probably reading this thread right now. im not gonna ask for a refund because if these ARE real i dont wanna have to go thru the process of looking for a ds pair in my size(tough as fuark) and i would have to pay more than what i paid to JFD($280) seeing how much they go for nowadays...and its a hassle to repackge them and ship them out. :x

also thought about going thru paypal to ask for a partial refund as a NTer a few pages back suggested... but i preordered these and paid months in advance so it's probably well past any window for paypal buyer protection on my end. |I

Only thing i could think of is asking him if he could give me a proper discount. i want to preorder a pair of black/infrared 6 from jfd but at a reasonable, price. I dont have the luxury to wait in line for kicks or stay online on RD waiting for drops due to my job @ the office unfortunately. ive spoken to coldcity directly thru pm and he seems like a nice/good guy for the most part. :\

So you're not sure if the pair you have right now is real or not? Let's say they're GM, does that change your outlook on the situation? Would you still want to pre-order the black/infrared 6s through JFD?

Thanks for your input and opinions on the issue guys. i know coldcity is probably reading this thread right now. im not gonna ask for a refund because if these ARE real i dont wanna have to go thru the process of looking for a ds pair in my size(tough as fuark) and i would have to pay more than what i paid to JFD($280) seeing how much they go for nowadays...and its a hassle to repackge them and ship them out. :x

also thought about going thru paypal to ask for a partial refund as a NTer a few pages back suggested... but i preordered these and paid months in advance so it's probably well past any window for paypal buyer protection on my end. |I

Only thing i could think of is asking him if he could give me a proper discount. i want to preorder a pair of black/infrared 6 from jfd but at a reasonable, price. I dont have the luxury to wait in line for kicks or stay online on RD waiting for drops due to my job @ the office unfortunately. ive spoken to coldcity directly thru pm and he seems like a nice/good guy for the most part. :\

I Can Personally Vouch For COLD Being A Standup Dude..... Haven't Read Up Yet On What Happened Exactly But Hate To See A Vet NT'r Have Their Name Stepped On :smh:

Time To Catch Up On Some Reading

:nerd:

Thanks for your input and opinions on the issue guys. i know coldcity is probably reading this thread right now. im not gonna ask for a refund because if these ARE real i dont wanna have to go thru the process of looking for a ds pair in my size(tough as fuark) and i would have to pay more than what i paid to JFD($280) seeing how much they go for nowadays...and its a hassle to repackge them and ship them out.
sick.gif

also thought about going thru paypal to ask for a partial refund as a NTer a few pages back suggested... but i preordered these and paid months in advance so it's probably well past any window for paypal buyer protection on my end.
tired.gif

Only thing i could think of is asking him if he could give me a proper discount. i want to preorder a pair of black/infrared 6 from jfd but at a reasonable, price. I dont have the luxury to wait in line for kicks or stay online on RD waiting for drops due to my job @ the office unfortunately. ive spoken to coldcity directly thru pm and he seems like a nice/good guy for the most part.
ohwell.gif
But in the end, are you 100% sure that these are REAL????

Without looking at the actual sneakers and going by the difference in the 2 boxes, it seems as if the seller listed a legit paired purchased via retail store but sent you his early GM pair instead...

In my opinion, those aren't the sellers pics.  IF they were he would've just sent you the GM pair in the authentic box w/ receipt...

Again this is all speculation and your pair may very well be authentic...

Last edited:

I Can Personally Vouch For COLD Being A Standup Dude..... Haven't Read Up Yet On What Happened Exactly But Hate To See A Vet NT'r Have Their Name Stepped On :smh:
Time To Catch Up On Some Reading
:nerd:

its not having his name stepped on. that only happens when you are innocent of any wrong doing and is a side effect of running an ecommerce site.

some fishy stuff happens, it is discussed and criticized on NT.

The customer was given an option of 10% & free shipping on his next order or return them to us & we would find/get him another pair.
The 1st opition is what the customer said he wants to do
The only negative feedback this seller has is what i posted regarding this issue ,he had 100% feedback before & the seller confirmed double boxing,authenticity, & proof of purchase would be included via email before payment was sent

I agree we shouldve contacted the customer & informed him of our issue & plans, but getting the customers pair in thier hands asap was all the focus.

No ones giving hush money for anything & were still talking with the cutomer to make sure hes satisfied with the resolution to this.

JFD has never & will never be a shady store. This is just a sitution that couldve been handled a bit better & we are working to fix this hiccup on the back end now.
my question to you is this, if you confide in someone a reliable source to get you a limited shoe and they send you a pair not from there stock but from a third party site ebay and the photos dont match up and the   sneaker box wasn't double box, would you be happy with a 10% percent discount for the NEXT Purchase.

personally i would be outraged.

its almost like meeting a hot chick, you get her number and yall talk for weeks. and she send you private pics or videos and when you meet her again, its her fat cousin instead of that sexy chick. 

so if you such a good guy why not pm him this issue instead of blasting his business.

my question to you is this, if you confide in someone a reliable source to get you a limited shoe and they send you a pair not from there stock but from a third party site ebay and the photos dont match up and the   sneaker box wasn't double box, would you be happy with a 10% percent discount for the NEXT Purchase.

personally i would be outraged.
its almost like meeting a hot chick, you get her number and yall talk for weeks. and she send you private pics or videos and when you meet her again, its her fat cousin instead of that sexy chick. 

I have ,as he stated.
I havent blasted any of his business, im showing im 1000% aware of this issue & im working to get it corrected to the customers approval.

Last edited:

so if you such a good guy why not pm him this issue instead of blasting his business.
I have ,as he stated.
I havent blasted any of his business, im showing im 1000% aware of this issue & im working to get it corrected
That question was geared towards you're buyer. Everyone is saying youre a stand up and upfront person if so why did he go out on a limb and air out the dirty laundry? why not handle it through pms
grin.gif

I actually applaud JFD for actually going through and filling that preorder. They could have just cancelled it like most of these other preorder sites and this discussion would have just ended several pages back but instead they actually paid more than the price they took the preorder for to fill the guy's order. Sucks having to deal with these morons on ebay but I commend JFD for their effort since I sure as hell would have cancelled instead of paying $100 extra out of my own pocket.

That question was geared towards you're buyer. Everyone is saying youre a stand up and upfront person if so why did he go out on a limb and air out the dirty laundry? why not handle it through pms>D

He might not have known he was a member or active member on NT and was just asking for advice the way many others do.

That question was geared towards you're buyer. Everyone is saying youre a stand up and upfront person if so why did he go out on a limb and air out the dirty laundry? why not handle it through pms>D

Because it was posted here 1st & i contacted the customer directly when i was alerted to the situation from an @.

The guy should just return the shoes. I wouldn't be able to sleep right if I was not 100% sure my pair was authentic. It just wouldnt sit right for me. I bought Concords from Mentalkicks thinking they were legit and once I found out they sold FAKES I had to immediately find another pair. Thankfully I found one with NT receipt and it passed all legit picture evaluation.

When I struck out on these (which I predicted was going to happen) I immediately went on CL and found a seller who camped and had a receipt from FNL. Had to use my Fantasy Football earnings of $200 just to justify getting raped on these.

Box doesn't have the same labels as the one in the auction, who says that is even the right auction?

Sorry but I don't believe a "retailer" would spend an extra $100 to make sure 1 customer gets his preorder.

The guy should just return the shoes. I wouldn't be able to sleep right if I was not 100% sure my pair was authentic. It just wouldnt sit right for me. I bought Concords from Mentalkicks thinking they were legit and once I found out they sold FAKES I had to immediately find another pair. Thankfully I found one with NT receipt and it passed all legit picture evaluation.

When I struck out on these (which I predicted was going to happen) I immediately went on CL and found a seller who camped and had a receipt from FNL. Had to use my Fantasy Football earnings of $200 just to justify getting raped on these.
Ultimate victim here
roll.gif

Box doesn't have the same labels as the one in the auction, who says that is even the right auction?

Sorry but I don't believe a "retailer" would spend an extra $100 to make sure 1 customer gets his preorder.

some people take Ls to make a customer happy. its the bigger picture. a smart seller wants return buyers and should/will go out of his way to try and make the buyer happy. cold city took a gamble that didn't pay off. if it did, then there would have been 0 issues. none of us bat 1.000.

some people take Ls to make a customer happy. its the bigger picture. a smart seller wants return buyers and should/will go out of his way to try and make the buyer happy. cold city took a gamble that didn't pay off. if it did, then there would have been 0 issues. none of us bat 1.000.

Thank you

have only heard good things about cold, dont think he would try to F over his customers like that.

Back
Top Bottom