JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hey how do you guys track international package? I won a ebay bid from a seller in
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.

He provided me with a tracking number through ebay but when i look it up on aussiepost. It says package not found?

Any info on how international shipping work is greatly appreciated.
It is just a customs number? Like CJ....something.....US? Lately when I've shipped international, I've only had progress of it until it clears the Los Angeles sorting facility.

you guys say its a straight trade for royals, but good luck finding someone that will give you a straight trade..

before all the trolls come in and say I FOUND ONE, well, find me one personally and i will believe you.

but lets be real, there aren't more than 2-5 people out there that will trade royals for breds straight up

qft
+1

+2
The blk/red 1s are still fresh out of the gate. The Royals are almost a year out. With time, that trade scenario will only widen.

you guys say its a straight trade for royals, but good luck finding someone that will give you a straight trade..

before all the trolls come in and say I FOUND ONE, well, find me one personally and i will believe you.

but lets be real, there aren't more than 2-5 people out there that will trade royals for breds straight up

doesn't sound as far fetched as you make it seem. people shelling out 400+ for a pair of black/red already sounds crazy. there are people stocked with an extra pair (or 4) of royals and would just skip the hassle and do a straight trade, which IMO is very reasonable (if pairs were scooped for less than what the current market value indicates). in this crazy sneaker world I've heard/seen trades that are way less reasonable, like usng a car as trade bait for some yeezys or things of that nature. people just really putting these "OG 1s" on a pedastal

Last edited:
I'm still here, Jack.
Really? I think anything over $400 is Royal 1s price.
Wow. But like homie said a lot of those transactions are relisted. When bidders win, they bargain down with resellers :lol:

I don't know how often you buy off ebay, but either you pay the final price or you don't get the item you want. There's really no lowering the price unless it says "or best offer" and the reseller accepts it. I've bought shoe's from resellers and gotten the price down wben it says "or best offer" but not by more than $5, you only get 3 attempts.

Oh yeah I know that.

I think he means when people win they use the threat of non payment to force them to go lower or relist.

Lol at "either you pay the final price or you dont get the item you want"... most of my ebay purchases are "behind the scenes". And your negotiating skills need some work if you actually bite at a $5 discount when buy it now or best offer feature is there.

Yeah that's what I was saying

did a google search for a thread and didn't have any luck. What are the obvious signs of gm/fake BREDs. So amazing that some that sell these on ebay for under $100 have hundreds of positive review and just a few negative. I guess most people know what they are buying? Can't be so many ignorant people out there right?

I was offered $300 for unworn 2009 release. Main difference between these and those? Seems like a good deal.

Thanks,

Jay

did a google search for a thread and didn't have any luck. What are the obvious signs of gm/fake BREDs. So amazing that some that sell these on ebay for under $100 have hundreds of positive review and just a few negative. I guess most people know what they are buying? Can't be so many ignorant people out there right?

I was offered $300 for unworn 2009 release. Main difference between these and those? Seems like a good deal.

Thanks,

Jay
If somebody copped for less than $100 do they really think they're buying authentics at that point? They're not gonna leave negative feedback because they know they're buying fakes and they like the price.

Last edited:
Just got swindled. Pre-ordered a couple a months ago and site couldn't come through. Now have to rely on ebay. SMH

Yo, so after some analysis, I think my 2009 DMP pair is a lot nicer quality than the 2013 pair.

Granted, they don't have Nike Air and the cool box.

However, the ankle padding is much thicker and just seems to be better.
The leather is also nicer, they both have the same type of finish, but the 2009 pair seems like it was made from better materials.

granted, it can be preference cause some people hate the stiff type (2013 pair), the 2009 pair is also nothing like the banneds but it just is nicer.

just my .02, curious to hear what anyone else thinks if they own both

my 2009 pair

2013 pair (cause everyone is posting theirs)

Yo, so after some analysis, I think my 2009 DMP pair is a lot nicer quality than the 2013 pair.

Granted, they don't have Nike Air and the cool box.

However, the ankle padding is much thicker and just seems to be better.
The leather is also nicer, they both have the same type of finish, but the 2009 pair seems like it was made from better materials.

granted, it can be preference cause some people hate the stiff type (2013 pair), the 2009 pair is also nothing like the banneds but it just is nicer.

just my .02, curious to hear what anyone else thinks if they own both

my 2009 pair

2013 pair (cause everyone is posting theirs)
I sold my 09 as soon as i received them. The quality on those are horrible but agreed, all based on preference. 

Good thing I copped through kickzstore cause my $265 pair was "worn" already. You know, worn as in the person got more for them. Tomorrow is the day!

I think this is the first time i've seen quality/selvedge denim on niketalk.  :lol:

Just curious- How can you tell the quality of the selvedge off of just seeing the cuff? I hope you aren't just going off of the seam...

Last edited:

[thread="536390"]

I might be a little late to this but I actually traded a pair of Black/Reds (wasn't my size) for Royals (not my size either) as a straight up straight yesterday. :lol:  However, I consider myself very lucky because the dude really wanted these and originally I was going to add a little cash until he told me he didn't have the original box (OG was wrecked) but he did have receipt. So it's definitely possible, but it's not easy and requires luck. [/thread]

In the real world people see the shoes for what they are meaning color and model not the resale value of shoes like on the internet

Just got swindled. Pre-ordered a couple a months ago and site couldn't come through. Now have to rely on ebay. SMH

LKlWcWH.gif

Just curious- How can you tell the quality of the selvedge off of just seeing the cuff? I hope you aren't just going off of the seam...
Based on the stacking, you can tell that it's a heavy ounced denim which you can't get from cheap denim. You also can't see any fraying or white spots that indicate it's cotton mixed with other materials especially in that type of wash. I guess we'll wait and see if he tells us what brand they are to see if i'm right or wrong.

Edit - i forgot to add that any denim washed to that point and still hold up is quality to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom