JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

MORE HEADS UP LA

HOUSE OF HOOPS GRAND OPENING TOMORROW - FOX HILLS MALL = A little Bird told me "Restock on A lot of Jordan's and other Sneakers from 2013….

Hurry up in Get in Line!!! GRAB A TICKET!

Wow really... i passed by there today to get raffles for preludes at bev center .... fml...
mean.gif

That lacebag is looking pretty big.

Size 13

Thanks for the expert opinion rook... The 2.5 hours you've been a member here is already paying off [emoji]128588[/emoji]

lol you seem grumpy today. Mom forgot you're Doritos and hot pockets at the grocery store?

Bro I've never heard a Chicano named Heisenberg. Lets be real

Never heard of Heisenberg? I'm not sure you belong in this thread smh - that's you KNOW someone is new.

@geraldg2309
Excellent execution of the Walter pizza tossing GIF - I would have repped you for it, but I'm fresh out of rating content - this thread has been pure comedy.

Last edited:
Size 13
lol you seem grumpy today. Mom forgot you're Doritos and hot pockets at the grocery store?
Never heard of Heisenberg? I'm not sure you belong in this thread smh - that's you KNOW someone is new.

@geraldg2309
Excellent execution of the Walter pizza tossing GIF - I would have repped you for it, but I'm fresh out of rating content - this thread has been pure comedy.

Sorry broham, I don't watch TV.

Last edited:
LOL

HE FIRST WRITES IM 23 I DON'T KNOW HEISENBERG

CHANGES IT TO Sorry broham, I don't watch TV.

PLEASE

View media item 737818

Yeah so? Looks like something an old timer would know about so I put I'm 23, I don't know about Heisenberg. Then looked on google and saw its associated with the TV show Breaking Bad, which I don't watch. What's your deal bro?

View media item 737830

Last edited:
LOL

HE FIRST WRITES IM 23 I DON'T KNOW HEISENBERG

CHANGES IT TO Sorry broham, I don't watch TV.

PLEASE

View media item 737818

Yeah so? Looks like something an old timer would know about so I put I'm 23, I don't know about Heisenberg. Then looked on google and saw its associated with the TV show Breaking Bad, which I don't watch. What's your deal bro?

View media item 737830
Roy-Hibbert-Bench-GIF.gif

The million dollar question...
Why didn't you google Heisenberg?

Last edited:
The million dollar question...
Why didn't you google Heisenberg?

I did google it. AFTER I put "sorry I'm 23, I don't know anything about Heisenberg". I automatically assumed it was some old **** because it looks old so I didn't google it first. IM SORRY. JESUS CHRIST.

Back
Top Bottom