JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Foxhills was a fail got here at like 555 n they gave out all the raffle.. They got 2 lines 1 for winners and another for no raffles.. winners line is like 300 deep ... now I know why I don't line up.. waste of gas.. online is the way for me..

Mannn im on the 2nd half of season 5. Show is 
pimp.gif

Dont open this if you didnt finish the first half of season 5:
when walt killed mike 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif
 legit my favorite character man 
mean.gif

Im seeing pairs end in the 450 range now. Before you know it the weather is gonna break in certain areas and its game over for supply. Guys on the fence need to think quick.

pimp.gif

when walt killed mike 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
Yea I was upset about that too...where are you watching the 2nd half of season 5? Netflix on my PS3 stops at the first half
mean.gif

So how does solesupremacy work? Just call them up and inquire about a size swap? Then you ship, pay the fee, and they ship you the size back?

So how does solesupremacy work? Just call them up and inquire about a size swap? Then you ship, pay the fee, and they ship you the size back?
Pretty much. Like I said, you won't get a response back from the shop because they are closed through Tuesday. Definitely want to have some sort of communication and agreement before shipping anything out.

I'm a local so I've always just showed up to the shop and swap sizes and be on my way. Hope this helps.

force fields for jordan 1s?! o man dont do it... They look better creased if you ask me

the entire force fields/sneaker shields thing is off to me they make shoes uncomfortable & in 1's.... hell no thats asking for problems IMO

Toebox on 1s is literally designed to crease the way it dips down on the sides.

If you don't like creases, buy another shoe!

Last edited:

pimp.gif

when walt killed mike 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
Yea I was upset about that too...where are you watching the 2nd half of season 5? Netflix on my PS3 stops at the first half
mean.gif
Download the hola extension from hola.org for chrome.

Then change your country to the UK and it'll have the final 8 
pimp.gif

about to throw in the towel on hunting down a size 9.5 or 10. been spending too much time every day trying to hunt a pair :x :smh:

Pretty much. Like I said, you won't get a response back from the shop because they are closed through Tuesday. Definitely want to have some sort of communication and agreement before shipping anything out.

I'm a local so I've always just showed up to the shop and swap sizes and be on my way. Hope this helps.

Appreciate it..repped

finally got a pair for retail

(lowkey the GM is a better quality imo)

just happy to get a legit pair though after all this time and stress

went to a HOH grand opening lucked out on the raffle
pimp.gif

1000+ heads only 300 shoes feelin like i won the lottery

Last edited:
$350 for my second pair ugh. Im thinking about sniping those for these price. But I CAN'T justify that price without coming off a pair in my collection to compensate for that price.......SMH

Mannn im on the 2nd half of season 5. Show is :pimp:

when walt killed mike :smh:  :smh:  :smh:  legit my favorite character man :smh:

Mike was a straight up G!

Back
Top Bottom