JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

thanks I live 5 min from there literally. Do you think anything is left? How's that raffle work?
doubt it

they were just handing out tickets until like 6am

tickets were from 1-1000+ if they called your number you got a spot in line

you had to wait in line to get a ticket to wait in line to see if your # is called

so you can wait in line to get into the mall so you can wait in line to get inside footlocker

so you can wait in line to pay ish was worse than the DMV

also way too many pepperoni faced eric cartman's out there with mommy/daddy killing the culture

kinda got my sodium levels rising no lie cause they were winning the raffle

eventually tho i got called (with 1 ticket out of over a 1000) and got what i came for so i aint even mad
pimp.gif

View media item 738512
Missed out on the Royals, slept in the Shadows, connect came through on the Breds! I already un-DSed these gonna wear them into the ground! They were the only sneaker I purchased all year!

doubt it

you had to wait in line to get a ticket to wait in line to see if your # is called

so you can wait in line to get into the mall so you can wait in line to get inside footlocker

also way too many pepperoni faced eric cartman's out there with mommy/daddy killing the culture

eventually tho i got called (with 1 ticket out of over a 1000) and got what i came for so i aint even mad
pimp.gif

Wow! Congratz

Seems like it was too much work- unless it was my day off and nothing else to do....

thanks I live 5 min from there literally. Do you think anything is left? How's that raffle work?

doubt it
eventually tho i got called (with 1 ticket out of over a 1000) and got what i came for so i aint even mad :pimp:

good god

doubt it
eventually tho i got called (with 1 ticket out of over a 1000) and got what i came for so i aint even mad :pimp:
Not all old people at release are going for their kids/grandkids but most are.

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/08/13/10-senior-citizen-sneakerheads-with-more-heat-than-you/

anyone notice the early production dates (8/14, 8/21) has a little different shape than the later production dates?

just surrendered to an outrageous price, but it balances the fact that i got one for retail. Now i could slightly rest and hope they are legit :smh: if anything i got ebay on my side and will be ready to present evidence :smh: . Atleast 2 pairs of these didn't topple over the amount i spent on 2 pairs of royals :x . I think i'm done, i got all the j's i want. I got plenty of shoes to rotate for life. I can't stay in this endless cycle of rebranding.

Last edited:
Sorry for the rant...

welp just got back from that stupid HoH FH Grand Opening fiasco and that went horrible for me. Guess it was fail on my part that i got there a lil late cause i wasn't sure when it starts and ended up not even getting a raffle ticket. Waited for about 5 hours on the (no raffle ticket line). They ended up calling 375 tickets outta 1000? Some people had multiple tickets cause they kept getting more when they were giving it out.. heard some dude had about 20 tickets and copped like 5 times
sick.gif
. When it was like 11 something I finally got into the mall and no surprise there was another line with about 100 people. Keep in mind most of these people are going after their 2nd pair or 3rd pair etc. Everyone bringing out the whole crew and **** ... giving each other raffles that they have leftover etc. First time I camped out in Cali after moving here and it sucks going just by myself, the odds are totally against me. I'm just gonna stick to online restocks and releases and not waste my gas or time anymore. Guess I'm feenin for these dam Breds too much... Sodium Levels at Critical Mass.

Anybody know a site i can get bred 1's in 11.5? Im willing to pay up to 400$

I see marqueesole has them in a price i dont mind paying but i keep seeing stuff about how they sell b grades/ unauthorized pairs

Sneakerauthority has them too but i see somebody siad they got some fakes from them

Man i need help idk what to believe

I see marqueesole has them in a price i dont mind paying but i keep seeing stuff about how they sell b grades/ unauthorized pairs
Sneakerauthority has them too but i see somebody siad they got some fakes from them

Flight club?

Sorry for the rant...

welp just got back from that stupid HoH FH Grand Opening fiasco and that went horrible for me. Guess it was fail on my part that i got there a lil late cause i wasn't sure when it starts and ended up not even getting a raffle ticket. Waited for about 5 hours on the (no raffle ticket line). They ended up calling 375 tickets outta 1000? Some people had multiple tickets cause they kept getting more when they were giving it out.. heard some dude had about 20 tickets and copped like 5 times :x . When it was like 11 something I finally got into the mall and no surprise there was another line with about 100 people. Keep in mind most of these people are going after their 2nd pair or 3rd pair etc. Everyone bringing out the whole crew and **** ... giving each other raffles that they have leftover etc. First time I camped out in Cali after moving here and it sucks going just by myself, the odds are totally against me. I'm just gonna stick to online restocks and releases and not waste my gas or time anymore. Guess I'm feenin for these dam Breds too much... Sodium Levels at Critical Mass.

Man, how many 1's do you think they had? That mall is going to hate HOH is there.

Basically how they do it HOH- if your a walk up - You wait in line they give you a ticket -And you go from line to line till they walk you in FL - a Ref walks up ask you want you want - if they have it you buy it and then your allowed to go to the back of the line and get another ticket. - so, those people who are the 1st let's say 50 or more get back in line and repeat the process end up CAWPING 3-4 pairs depend how many times you can get back in line n get a ticket - but crews do this over n over with like 5 people They clean up! It's called the SHOEGAME and unfortunately Camp outs are part of it!!!

Do not buy from either site

Congrats agzie agzie

Last edited:
Man, how many 1's do you think they had? That mall is going to hate HOH is there.
Not many, prolly was all gone by the 100th person. GS not sure though since if you were able to get inside you were only allowed to cop 1 shoe and no one was after GS sizes.

thesneakerauthority still has pairs. was skeptical copping but there paypal verified and i called the physical store to ask and it seemed legit. Pulled the trigger at $380.

Anybody ever order from them?

thesneakerauthority still has pairs. was skeptical copping but there paypal verified and i called the physical store to ask and it seemed legit. Pulled the trigger at $380.

Anybody ever order from them?
see i was gonna order from them but i see mixed reviews more favorable but still alittle mixed

Back
Top Bottom