JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Bored Before Heading Out To This Bronco's Playoff Game, Figured The Older Heads In Here Would Appreciate These :nthat:

OG's -vs- Retro's
View media item 741742
85' OG's
View media item 741743
Recent Retro's
View media item 741744
Bred's
View media item 741745
View media item 741746
Chicago's (Really Grinds My Gears That Nike Couldn't Give Us These Retro's In True Form :smh: )
View media item 741747
View media item 741748
Royal's
View media item 741749
View media item 741750
The 1's That Matter 8)
View media item 741751

Anyone That Knows Me, Knows That The Air Jordan 1 Is Easily One Of My Favorite Sneakers Of All Time :smokin

Too Lazy To Take Out The Entire AJ1 Collection, But Let's Just Say It's EXTENSIVE :wow:

ENJOY!
This is Godlike. Repped.

My tracking number says doesn't exist on the Czech Post tracking for my queens pair and on USPS it still says origin preparing to ship, hopefully that means they're about to go through customs 
nerd.gif
SAME MANNNNN! 
tired.gif

anyone have a recommendation on what is the best insole for the 1s? 

love em but can't deal with that cardboard thin insole 

props

My tracking number says doesn't exist on the Czech Post tracking for my queens pair and on USPS it still says origin preparing to ship, hopefully that means they're about to go through customs :nerd:

Czech Post has my tracking number details all the way through since the day Queens sent me the link. That's weird that yours says it doesn't exist.

View media item 742642

Last edited:
I have had a good amount of NT'ers hit me up about helping them find certain sizes and I've shot them over any local leads I have found which isn't a problem... But I had one person actually want me to go and do all the research for him, get pics, and haggle the price after I gave him the dudes info. Am I wrong for telling him he's on his own for that? I tried helping him out with giving him that person info & whatnot at first, but then when he started asking me ?'s rather than him talking to the seller I said no more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom