JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Let's say these release again for the 30th anniversary of 1's. Instead of the OG style they release with the jump man tongue and jump man on the back but with banned quality leather. If you were then asked to choose one, the 30th anniversary black/red 1's or the, which would u pick?
I don't like the x in the back too.Although i hear the quality is awesome i don't like their gimmicks.Never had a pair in hand though , so I m not the best judge.Just always thought the closest to og s the better it gets.
I can't stand that "x" either. Don't get me wrong I was pissed when I missed out on the banneds but honestly I'd prefer to have a lower quality sneaker with all the OG styling because that's more important to me than anything else. That's just me though.

I agree though...my money is on the Chicago's getting a proper retro next year. I just can't see Nike retroing the same pair of shoes the same way 2 years in a row. I will be copping those Chicago's too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom