JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

you realize this is HIS thread he created WAYYY before these were confirmed & he had the fnl link & style code up when everyone was focused on shadow 1's :lol:

cmon man let me play around a little.I was about to post my size 4.5 y collection

Last edited:
I'm hoping Kickscode is legit. I just ordered a second pair from them for $285 shipped.
1389625287_30314_2.jpg

Just by looking at the lace bag I'm pretty sure you're getting zyzz'd.
info on getting zyzz'd what happened to syzz :nerd:

zyzz got thread banned for gm talk i believe

getting zyzz'ed is ordering "legit 100% authentic pairs' & getting gm's

you realize this is HIS thread he created WAYYY before these were confirmed & he had the fnl link & style code up when everyone was focused on shadow 1's :lol:

Are you his boyfriend? Lol you quick to defend that dude. You just on it with the quickness huh? Lol

Defend? srs ......you said what has he contributed to the thread & i responded "hes the thread creator" in so many words ...sorry if you couldnt grasp that kiddo

Defend? srs ......you said what has he contributed to the thread & i responded "hes the thread creator" in so many words ...sorry if you couldnt grasp that kiddo

I said what has he contributed to the SITE, not the THREAD. Sorry if you couldn't grasp that, SON.

zyzz got thread banned for gm talk i believe

getting zyzz'ed is ordering "legit 100% authentic pairs' & getting gm's

For the second time no less he stays pushing fakes... Smh

Seems like a nice enough dude hope he is just getting duped and not trying to sell beach front property in Montana to newbs

You should really stop now or he ll throw a curse on you man.THIS IS SERIOUS.

Are you his boyfriend? Lol you quick to defend that dude. You just on it with the quickness huh? Lol

Multiway? Are u speaking Laotian or what? Lol these fobs man hahahha

Dude just stop - you're really starting to look like a fool. You try to go hard at everyone and anyone you can. I know you "don't give a ****" but you're not gaining anyone's respect - it's actually the complete opposite. And if you didn't care so much about what everyone else thinks then why are you trying so hard to not look burned and flame everyone that crosses you?

Give it up, please. Getting exhausting.

Last edited:
Dude just stop - you're really starting to look like a fool. You try to go hard at everyone and anyone you can. I know you "don't give a ****" but you're not gaining anyone's respect - it's actually the complete opposite. And if you didn't care so much about what everyone else thinks then why are you trying so hard to not look burned and flame everyone that crosses you?

Go hard at everyone? Naw only to you and LaoKrustacean and your minions, boo boo.

Go hard at everyone? Naw only to you and LaoKrustacean and your minions, boo boo.

And Cold, Loak and my "hillbilly" friend - just to name 6 people in the past week, NBD.

That's like 1 per day - whatever dude, keep it up. It's honestly amusing people are just laughing at you.

Why would buy first and then get on this thread and ask? Dudes been questioning Kickscode since release date. One of the tell tale signs of a fake has been the huge ziplock bag the laces come in and the fact that they shove them in the bag unlike a legit pair with the laces neatly wrapped inside.

I bought them off impulse, and i wasn't asking for a legit check, I was just stating I hope their site is authentic. I have a pair from Villa already, so I was just going to compare the two pairs and ship back the Kickscode pair if they weren't. This was my first look in this thread, so I was unaware of the Kickscode talk.

might wanna check your banneds too :nerd:

No need. My Banneds are 100% legit from a Nike outlet.

Please just ignore him, I will take care of him if he wants too keep it up. Let's get the thread back on topic. Thanks

Last edited:
Does anyone have comparison pics of that GM one? Besides the lace bag, fakes keep getting better and better.

I think we need a better comparison of some of these shoes with the big lace bag we all kno there is a l/c section those shoes with the giant lace bag look good besides the bag so does anyone have a shot of the bottom or back of a pair like that?

1389625287_30314_2.jpg

Just by looking at the lace bag I'm pretty sure you're getting zyzz'd.
The lace bag is the least of the problems, overall color is off, swoosh is off, AJ logo is off, stitching is sloppy and the "NIKE" font on the boxes are too tall. Then again, what do I know?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom