JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

ok, I think i'm good now

wtf
frown.gif

You? Killed me in here? Ohhhh yeah, you were quick to jump on me because I edited my post and you got me soooo good!

Anyways, what's your contribution to this site? You never post pictures of shoes, do you even own any? Or are u just ashamed because you wear like a size 7 women's?
not getting involved beyond this but laokratwr laokratwr probably contributes more than 95% of the users on this site.

Sosanelyunique orders cancelled.

Called dude up directly after ordering to see about returns and such, number is his personal line. He didn't know about my order, asked for my full cc info I said I didn't feel comfortable giving that out, I gave him my last four digits to cancel the order he refused. Called my cc company filed a dispute then I get an email saying order cannot be forfilled....

Called dude up directly after ordering to see about returns and such, number is his personal line. He didn't know about my order, asked for my full cc info I said I didn't feel comfortable giving that out, I gave him my last four digits to cancel the order he refused. Called my cc company filed a dispute then I get an email saying order cannot be forfilled....
deadh.gif

deadh.gif

:rofl:

I was hoping to charge-back that cat and rock some free GMs. Damn!

Last edited:
I got my pair from Kickzstore and they look legit to me. What do you guys think? My room lighting makes them look brighter. It is interesting that they get their pairs from Israel. I guess 1s aren't big there.

View media item 746514View media item 746515View media item 746516View media item 746517View media item 746520View media item 746521View media item 746522View media item 746523

It has been an amazing year for NA 1s and 1s in general. I can't wait to see what JB has for next year.
View media item 746526

Last edited:
Not really though, stil got a shhh pair of shoes. Nobody won I just wanted to make sure he lost

He got his money back and kept the shoes so he won.

Pretty sure he didn't have a hard time finding a legit pair to spend his money on.

Back
Top Bottom