JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm done I'll leave it at that. I have pics to show I shipped my shoes and paid invoice and I can take pics of a the bogus stories u kept coming up with too if I need to. Not gonna entertain it no more. YOUVE BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!

amber alert 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

It's done bro. U had nothing but excuse after excuse all the while I'm paying the invoice and shipping my gammas. Let's see 1st excuse was traffic so ur running late. Then it was an amber alert in ya area. Then it was the lady claiming my city is having delayed packages still coming in from diff cities lmao. Like really bro?? My small town of 30k just has so much mail waiting to come here. Weather is perfect and has been for 2 weeks. Then u wanted me to wait cause magically when I call u after all that u don't answer and u say ur in front ur boss and ur back to work that quick? When u claimed it had just taken u 30 min to get to the p.o in the first place?? C'mon dude I can go on and on with the flakey excuses u kept coming up with. Telling me things like don't worry man it's only a matter of time until u get ur Breds. ***** wit that scamming crap bro.
you can check the amber alter lmao if you dont beleive me check omg its easy to check and if i was a scammer i couldve taked the money out of paypal immediately which i didnt and then i immediately returned the money you sent me when i logged in? Coincidence??? Clearly i wasnt trying to keep your money and all in all you got your money back didnt you?? didnt have to wait for paypal to investigate or even a day.  As soon i logged in i returned your money simple as that. Besides someone posted we couldve used the website trustedkicks.com as a safe way for both of us and i SUGGESTED that but you were against it for some reason even though they are reputable.  

Both of ya seem pretty cool, but miss us with the back and forth crying BS. "Ain't nobody got time for that."

At the end of the day, no shoes where shipped and the money was returned. Nobody took a L, time to move on.

Can't even lie though, that "amber alert" excuse had me :rofl: :rofl:

Ended up paying 25 more than what I originally stated but it's worth it to me. Paid 350 shipped. Ill upload some pics in a moment.
Well SOB...i watching these in my bids. I thought about copping too. good sht and enjoy. 

Both of ya seem pretty cool, but miss us with the back and forth crying BS. "Ain't nobody got time for that."

At the end of the day, no shoes where shipped and the money was returned. Nobody took a L, time to move on.

Can't even lie though, that "amber alert" excuse had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
it sounds like a pathetic excuse but its true just check amer alert in rhode island lol and your right nobody lost anything so time to move on no harm was done everything was hectic in the post office maybe it was cause of that only thought i could think of in a normal day never like that here

Last edited:
I don't really see anyone getting EXPOSED here ..
I'm done I'll leave it at that. I have pics to show I shipped my shoes and paid invoice and I can take pics of a the bogus stories u kept coming up with too if I need to. Not gonna entertain it no more. YOUVE BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!

dude we were both supposed to be at p.o this morning shipping our shoes. i woke up text him at 8am said u ready? he said i am. he then said go ahead and head to p.o. and ship show me pic of receipt and ill do the same. i said ok but we need to do the pp invoice first. So he sent me a personal request for 175 not an invoice. (thats the tricky part there cause i got lucky to get my money back cause they usually wont do it on personal request money) my email that came to me didnt differentiate that part so i just paid it. So then I pay it when he sent it and say ok i paid. I'm omw to p.o. he said ok i am too. I get there and ship my shoes and get receipts and take pics and text him pics. He had already said hed be there in 5 min like 20 min ago at this point. He says ok im walking in now about another 15 min after i text him pics. Then it takes another 20 min for him to text me saying this and i quote"are u guys getting delayed packages? i flipped out on the girl" i then said " no we arent getting no delays thats bs." He then replied back and says i quote "yeah but she said you guys r getting delayed packages from a different place. She said if i sent it anytime today it wont ship out until monday cause they dont work weekends and expected delivery for you would be next monday. (mind u we are talking usps PRIORITY mail here)not this one coming up.Thats why i showed her your text and flipped out on her saying you can send fine but i cant? but dont worry im heading to the other branch." I ask him how much longer til the next branch and even told him just go to fedex cause IF that really was the case then every p.o. will be the same.(I THINK WE ALL UNDERSTAND THIS RIGHT?) He says only 15 min man. I'm going now. about another 20-30 min goes by im telling him its starting to sound shady and he then says "I'm gonna find out if she bsn or not. the delivery guy that comes to the office can just take the package." Now the dude isa claiming to want to give the shoes to a mail man that drops mail to him and that way there would be no tracking no signature no insurance. IM SO SURE!!!! I told him im done im going to p.o. to stop the package delivery and he started telling me he will go to the p.o. in 5 min and yada yada yada yada trying to stall me out hoping my package prob would leave n i copuldnt get it back. I tried calling him he dont answer n claims to be by his boss again. i mean cmon yea dude is on some funny ish. PERIOD.

Last edited:
take your argument to PMs.

Or please mods banish them both.
ohwell.gif
actually i think its quite helpful for others to know exact details to help the next person. does it just bother u so much that we r discussing this and other nt members r asking questions?? asking for bans?? lmao. wow. itll be ok buddy

Well the post office is closed on Monday to honor the late great MLK :smokin

Not sure what that has to do with the current argument at hand but I wanted to put that out there for anyone who plans on scamming someone this weekend :rofl:

Last edited:
im good its dropped but it should be noted what exactly happened. You dont have to actually take the L for it to be a scam and for it to be worth being noted on the thread. I am done now tho I put it all out there. take it for what its worth.

Looking like the people of Craigslist up in here.
yea i hear ya bro. I have a very solid ebay account with hundreds of positive feedback and very recent at that. I have references off sole collector as well. Im good I aint got time to be scamming fools for a pair of rubber and plastic shoes smh. too old for this crap. shoe game is all upside down.

take your argument to PMs.

Or please mods banish them both. :\
actually i think its quite helpful for others to know exact details to help the next person. does it just bother u so much that we r discussing this and other nt members r asking questions?? asking for bans?? lmao. wow. itll be ok buddy
Helpful?
50cent.gif

Watching you two argue is like watching two bums fight over a sandwich. No benefit to anyone watching. Your just making a big fuss over nothing ( he refunded you right?).
Stop crying and move on.

Back
Top Bottom