JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It's done bro. U had nothing but excuse after excuse all the while I'm paying the invoice and shipping my gammas. Let's see 1st excuse was traffic so ur running late. Then it was an amber alert in ya area. Then it was the lady claiming my city is having delayed packages still coming in from diff cities lmao. Like really bro?? My small town of 30k just has so much mail waiting to come here. Weather is perfect and has been for 2 weeks. Then u wanted me to wait cause magically when I call u after all that u don't answer and u say ur in front ur boss and ur back to work that quick? When u claimed it had just taken u 30 min to get to the p.o in the first place?? C'mon dude I can go on and on with the flakey excuses u kept coming up with. Telling me things like don't worry man it's only a matter of time until u get ur Breds. ***** wit that scamming crap bro.
and you still shipped after all this 
roll.gif

That POS Kynneth sent me 4 plastic cups. I just opened up a claim so hopefully I'll get my money back.
Ahhh. Reminds me when some guy tried to send me a box of frosted flakes instead of the shoes. Covered by PayPal though.
Hopefully you get your refund soon.

That POS Kynneth sent me 4 plastic cups. I just opened up a claim so hopefully I'll get my money back.

Damn fam, sorry to hear that :smh: you'll get your money back if the transaction was made via PayPal.

I wonder how many other people received plastic cups :smh:

He's been doing this scam since Galaxy KD 4s, probably even longer, but that's the first ad I recall seeing on craigslist.

Last edited:
Damn fam, sorry to hear that :smh: you'll get your money back if the transaction was made via PayPal.

I wonder how many other people received plastic cups :smh:

He's been doing this scam since Galaxy KD 4s, probably even longer, but that's the first ad I recall seeing on craigslist.
At least you got something! I googled that fagula and found listings in Virginia, Toronto , la Texas and other places. He did db5s and some other shoes too. Just act like an interested buyer to break his heart. But by all means don't send any money!!! I get my PayPal claim on the 23rd. He has til then to respond. Wonder if he will!
Sorry for the run on sentences, but if he doesn't respond by their deadline does he automatically lose? Do you get refunded right away?

At least you got something! I googled that fagula and found listings in Virginia, Toronto , la Texas and other places. He did db5s and some other shoes too. Just act like an interested buyer to break his heart. But by all means don't send any money!!! I get my PayPal claim on the 23rd. He has til then to respond. Wonder if he will!
Sorry for the run on sentences, but if he doesn't respond by their deadline does he automatically lose? Do you get refunded right away?
I remember calling him up about the DB5's because he was selling them for ridiculously low so I was curious

as soon as he said that he's in Georgia and would ship them I hung up

My pair finally came in today from a euro site. The box was soaked and bending. I open it up and the same can be said for half of the AJ 1 box. Thankfully, the shoes were mint besides a red spot on the bottom of the midsole which looks like a streak that came from the sole. All in all I am happy with them and am thankful I was able to get a pair.

if it's a 404 number I seen that pos with a listing in Chicago Craigslist too. I know he's not getting away with this his Paypal is probably well into the negatives

Back
Top Bottom