JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

OPPS WRONG THREAD!!! 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If AJ 3s 9.5 fit me just a tad snug in the toe box, but length is fine. the 10s were not snug in the toebox, but had room in the length and I got a bit of a heel slip. So, based on that and accounting for stretch do you think I should size to 10 or 9.5 in these.

If AJ 3s 9.5 fit me just a tad snug in the toe box, but length is fine. the 10s were not snug in the toebox, but had room in the length and I got a bit of a heel slip. So, based on that and accounting for stretch do you think I should size to 10 or 9.5 in these.
I'm a 12 in Jordan 3's and they fit great, a slight bit big if anything but comfortable none the less. On these(also size 12) my toes are about a cm away from touching the front of the shoe and are tight width wise and my toes can feel the ceiling of the shoe. Not sure why cause my shadow 1's (also size 12) fit fine. Personally, if I were you, I'd absolutely get a 10 if not a 10.5. 9.5 would be out of the question for me. Take this with a grain of salt though. Everyone's feet/pairs are different.

Last edited:
I would suggest size 10.

I'm a 12 in Jordan 3's and they fit great, a slight bit big if anything but comfortable none the less. On these(also size 12) my toes are about a cm away from touching the front of the shoe and are tight width wise and my toes can feel the ceiling of the shoe. Not sure why cause my shadow 1's (also size 12) fit fine. Personally, if I were you, I'd absolutely get a 10 if not a 10.5. 9.5 would be out of the question for me. Take this with a grain of salt though. Everyone's feet/pairs are different.
I would suggest size 10.
My feet are not D width, slightly wider. I was thinking of kopping both sizes (Ya, the price will be murder, but I could also get a combined discount from a seller). Then, sell the size that don't fit. What do you guys think? When I tried on the 9.5 in the 3s they weren't painful or anything. If the toebox is roughly similar in 1s as 3, then I should go with that size, but if not then no choice but size up to 10 and hope the heel doesn't slip.

Last edited:
My feet are not D width, slightly wider. I was thinking of kopping both sizes (Ya, the price will be murder, but I could also get a combined discount from a seller). Then, sell the size that don't fit. What do you guys think? When I tried on the 9.5 in the 3s they weren't painful or anything. If the toebox is roughly similar in 1s as 3, then I should go with that size, but if not then no choice but size up to 10 and hope the heel doesn't slip.
If you don't want the 9.5s I'll take em

I'm a true 9.5. I sized up to 10 and they fit perfect! 1s are usually narrow.

THE JORDAN 1 CLEAN AND CARE POST:
My weapons of choice:
-Bowl with some water and a little dishwashing soap to rinse my brush every now and then
-Hard bristle brush (Because we are working with a Rubber midsole)
-Knock-off Magic Eraser

My procedure:
1. Put a little dishwashing soap on my brush with a some water
2. Scrubbing that rubber midsole with my brush, getting an general cleaning 
3. Wipe a little and see if it's completely white or not
4. If not, go scrubbing with my "Magic Eraser", getting a detailed clean for those stubborn stains

TIP: Try to clean your midsoles once they get dirty ASAP. Leaving dirt can oxidize with the midsole, making it harder to clean because it is now stained. (Thats why the Generic Magic Eraser is so helpful)

BEFORE AND AFTER:
Not too much going on here. I have a Jason Markk Cleaner that is pretty versatile and easy to use for general cleaning. I first bought it when I started cleaning shoes. I also have a soft bristle brush and my trusty ol' bowl with a new solution containing Jason Markk cleaner. It's just a simple scrub and wipe dry, nothing else to really say. Just follow directions on the cleaner. The reason I change to soft bristle is because it's a safety precation. I don't want a harsh abrasive on the leather upper just to be safe. 

TIP: DO NOT USE WATER FOR CLEANING SUEDE (à la Laneys). That requires special attention and I personally use a specialized cleaner for that. You will stain the suede with water.  
Weapons of choice:
-Leather Care Liminent Conditioner 
-Applicator Pad (Included)
-Cleaned Jordan 1

My procedure:
This was the first time ever I have done this kind of thing. Basically I did
1. Unlace my Jordan 1s
2. Shake bottle
3. Pour a little conditioner on to applicator pad
4. Wipe onto leather upper
5. Gently buff it out with a rag afterwards
6. Let it sit for the conditioner to do it's magic. 

I thought it would be best to just put conditioner on the right shoe so it would be easier to compare. 

Initially I was a little worried because all my 1's had a shiny look to them, and it's bad to over condition your leather I learned after I googled it (I was kinda soaking it with conditioner):

(In b4 GM 
roll.gif
)

AND as I was using the applicator pad, I noticed a little of the color of red and blue wiping off:

(Kind of hard to see the faint tint but it's there, trust me)

But, I gave it a couple of hours to do it's magic and I checked again to see that the leather regained it's matte look and it was not as shiny. I couldn't tell much of a difference between the leathers until I spent a lot of time taking pictures and feeling the texture. The leather is really moisturized and not dry as the unconditioned pair by touch. And you can really see that the leather soaked up in the conditioner, becoming a tad thicker and more squishy. I also feel like the colors brightened up a little too (Could be a placebo/lighting/eye trickery effect to 
laugh.gif
). 

^noticed the thickened edges of the leather on the left picture of the conditioned shoe

^More wrinkle and slightly softer as shown on the conditioned shoe of the left picture. (It feels more "gushy" thanks to the conditioner)

^Notice he thickness difference of the red leather edge underneath the wings (left conditioned, right unconditioned)

^THEM RED EDGES OF THE TOP PAIR THO!

Overall though, I feel like this conditioner saved me from some noob mistakes. I definitely love the conditioner and I would recommend it if you want to add some years of life to your shoes to give it a softer texture, and less dryness and better the quality. I also feel like applying the conditioner leaves a protective layer over the leather. Just gotta be careful about the procedure but it's a great product. 
Hope this helps out my fellow NTers out there. Thanks for reading! 
nthat.gif

Beware of eBay seller eo827. He sold me a pair of gm breds.
He refunded my money but I kept the shoes. Was I wrong?

^good lookin out on the cleaning tips. anyone else use leather conditioner or other leather maintenance products on their 2013 1's?

I remember calling him up about the DB5's because he was selling them for ridiculously low so I was curious
as soon as he said that he's in Georgia and would ship them I hung up

I was looking for some gamma 11s on kixify and someone there was only offering trades for gamma 11s. I called and he was down to trade them for gamma 12s. He sounded fishy and then left it at that but he was from Georgia too

nope u did good,id rock the **** out of them and keep my legit pairs ds lol

That's the problem I dropped 350 thinking they were authentic because of his feedback. Still looking for a pair of authentics. What bugged me out is how quick he refunded my money. Felt so mad that I threatened to report him on eBay and he let me keep the shoes. Still reported him tho

thnx for posting the clean and care post gerald ,how do you like the leather conditioner ?
It's pretty good bro. I still need to finish up my left pairs so I can finally say if I like it or not. But so far, it's a great conditioner that makes the leather better IMO.

very nice, how long does it take the conditioner to absorb and dry?
what happens to "over conditioned" leather?
I was looking on some car forums talking about over conditioned leather seats,, had to do something with disrupting the protective layer of leather (think of enamel for teeth eroding) and from over conditioning, you leave it vulnerable to it drying and cracking. So you basically can't use too much or none at all, just right amount. Not sure how long it took but I started 9am this morning and took those pictures 3pm later.

Thanks brotha.

Last edited:
It's pretty good bro. I still need to finish up my left pairs so I can finally say if I like it or not. But so far, it's a great conditioner that makes the leather better IMO.
I was looking on some car forums talking about over conditioned leather seats,, had to do something with disrupting the protective layer of leather (think of enamel for teeth eroding) and from over conditioning, you leave it vulnerable to it drying and cracking. So you basically can't use too much or none at all, just right amount. Not sure how long it took but I started 9am this morning and took those pictures 3pm later.
Thanks brotha.
That's the problem I dropped 350 thinking they were authentic because of his feedback. Still looking for a pair of authentics. What bugged me out is how quick he refunded my money. Felt so mad that I threatened to report him on eBay and he let me keep the shoes. Still reported him tho
that sucks bro sorry to hear that ,rock them till you find a legit pair

Last edited:
Beware of eBay seller eo827. He sold me a pair of gm breds.
He refunded my money but I kept the shoes. Was I wrong?

nope u did good,id rock the **** out of them and keep my legit pairs ds lol
Don't buy from an ebayer with a single negative review mentioning fakes. Thats my rule. Neg feedback for delayed shipment or whatever else is fine. But, any suspicions of fakes and stay away. Plus, he didn't post actual pics of the BREDs.

Back
Top Bottom