JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

yeah. in person from a cat found on a local FB group.

showed each other receipt, but when i asked for his receipt on the prelude v's...he kept telling me if i needed a receipt to verify authenticity that i should be out of the shoe game.

the irony of it all...
Yeah, he probably BSing you... No receipt will provide authenticity.   I don't think fakes for the predule are out... otherwise cats would be all over those.  

My advise to you is don't take the trade back because you will be the one getting scammed. 

Yeah, he probably BSing you... No receipt will provide authenticity.   I don't think fakes for the predule are out... otherwise cats would be all over those.  

My advise to you is don't take the trade back because you will be the one getting scammed. 

yup, no question. done deal is a done deal.

Last edited:
Most grey markets I've seen, in pics and in person, the problems on the first page are pretty consistent.

The box also feels thinner and more cheaply made, besides the font differences.
The holes on the toe box don't line up the same and aren't as pronounced
The tab on the heel is different.
The leather feels noticeably different than what's on the shadows, black toes and royals
the black leather on these is smooth, but the shadows have a little texture to it right?

Last edited:
I just missed a pair in my size on eBay for $350 shipped.

Pics were kind blurry so I asked the seller for tagged pics and if the receipt was included.

Checked back 15 minutes later and they were sold. Salty.

Last edited:
The fact that people are trippin so hard on their pairs (checking sole patterns, shape of the 'square,' lace bag etc) makes it blatantly obvious that you have no other NA 1s from this year and these are your first. I think there's a word for that...

***** with the elitist attitude. U already know how hard it was to get the royals and breds.
Instead of tryna help, you bash on people

Please for all legit checks you can place them in the proper thread.If you think there isn't many users there you can post the link of the LC here...but no more pics.

Page 1 I believe has a good enough guide to avoid fakes.

Also congrats on those who copped and already wore them.

:nthat:

Man if you just check the stitching from the heel to the end of the swoosh and on the little dip before the toe box, you'll know.

he probably had some fakes before the trade.... traded with you and now he's trying to swap his fakes with your authentic.

I can't believe this.

Looks like the guy has actually done what you theorized and is trying to force a trade back.

Please for all legit checks you can place them in the proper thread.If you think there isn't many users there you can post the link of the LC here...but no more pics.

Page 1 I believe has a good enough guide to avoid fakes.

Also congrats on those who copped and already wore them.

THIS

...and I haven't worn my royals, shadows or blk/red's yet :wow:

the black leather on these is smooth, but the shadows have a little texture to it right?
Mine do. When you look up close you can see the texture of the leather a bit more on the shadows. On the breds it's more smooth. Barely any difference though.

he probably had some fakes before the trade.... traded with you and now he's trying to swap his fakes with your authentic.
I can't believe this.

Looks like the guy has actually done what you theorized and is trying to force a trade back.
Hit him back with his own medicine like: "If you think the pair I traded you is GM, then YOU need to be out of the 'sneaker game' "

Back
Top Bottom