JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol

1st point : Look alike shoes most of the time turn up failures : VALIDATION --->Check your sig :lol:

2nd point : You missed my point there.Maybe i wasnt clear.There isnt a shoe that anyone CAN'T get . Everyone can save up as much as he wants and get ANY shoe he likes .Getting ANY sneaker isnt science or math . Its just money and hustle . My point is that someone DOESN'T want to pay up and instead he gets customs : VALIDATION : You opted out like this yourself .You said yourself you didnt want to pay 1000 especially for these black golds and opted for the customised instead.

Why does that make you better than the guy who doesnt want to pay the SAME 1000 and get an almost exact LOOK ALIKE ...?

Please read again the 1st sentence I wrote.

Customisation has not the same translation for me and you.Its just that simple.

Do you though , in no way i wanted to offend you . ;p)

Besides if we all had the same opinion , NIKETALK probably wouldnt exist .

Peace bruh.

/FINAL End rant . :lol:

i noticed that u skipped my initial post when u claimed i liked the custom shoes so much n i asked u to quote n now y does selling a shoe mean its a failure? i could also have it up to draw attention to other listings i had up simultaneously and u resell all the time. does it mean u dislike the shoes u r selling?
I am not jus a common reseller-not to point fingers but i dont get shoes just to get them--> check your SIG!!
all the shoes i get its 95% chance they r worn-the other 5% may be sold or held on to a lil bit-I will very rarely have a shoe that is not sz 12 or 13
with that being said, y would i pay 1000$ and throw that on my feet? im not rich now but if NT'ers r changing their pairs black and gold i dont take that as attempting to make the patent leather jordans. jus having a black and gold retro 1-
and with that being said, when i say i didnt * want to pay 1000$ and opted for the customs? I never once pretended they are the same or that im trying to make them the black/gold patents
i said i do not want those patent leather boys...Ive saw like zero ppl with them things on feet

I also cant seem to get u to comment on ppl tongue swapping and tag swapping, thats failure status too right? its a guy right now changing a pair into the laker 1s in the retro 1 thread-guess its epic fail too
but i never said i was offended, u cant really try to tell me i am. We r typing...I am jus seein how consistent u r

Last edited:
i noticed that u skipped my initial post when u claimed i liked the custom shoes so much n i asked u to quote n now y does selling a shoe mean its a failure? i could also have it up to draw attention to other listings i had up simultaneously and u resell all the time. does it mean u dislike the shoes u r selling?
I am not jus a common reseller-not to point fingers but i dont get shoes just to get them--> check your SIG!!
all the shoes i get its 95% chance they r worn-the other 5% may be sold or held on to a lil bit-I will very rarely have a shoe that is not sz 12 or 13
with that being said, y would i pay 1000$ and throw that on my feet? im not rich now but if NT'ers r changing their pairs black and gold i dont take that as attempting to make the patent leather jordans. jus having a black and gold retro 1-
and with that being said, when i say i didnt * want to pay 1000$ and opted for the customs? I never once pretended they are the same or that im trying to make them the black/gold patents
i said i do not want those patent leather boys...Ive saw like zero ppl with them things on feet

I also cant seem to get u to comment on ppl tongue swapping and tag swapping, thats failure status too right? its a guy right now changing a pair into the laker 1s in the retro 1 thread-guess its epic fail too
but i never said i was offended, u cant really try to tell me i am. We r typing...I am jus seein how consistent u r

eff it i dont wanna argue anymore bro.There is no point .We are both consistent.

Do you and i ll do me.

Last edited:
eff it i dont wanna argue anymore bro.There is no point .We are both consistent.

Do you and i ll do me.

jus saying tho, plently ppl alter authentic jays into looking like or more like OG's and other previous drops...im sure they dont compare it to or think its anything like copping fakes or GM

Not a kanye fan but definitely my reaction if I find out the "banned 1s" you are bragging about turns out to really be a pair of 2013 breds with a red x painted on the heel.
q2f9vPY.gif

So I have been negotiating with this guy from eBay about his 2013 royals and he wants me to gift the payment. Sketch or nah? He said he'll include a pic of his license to make me feel more comfortable.

Last edited:
Not a kanye fan but definitely my reaction if I find out the "banned 1s" you are bragging about turns out to really be a pair of 2013 breds with a red x painted on the heel.
q2f9vPY.gif

but if u didnt have the bred 1 or banned 1, and dude offers to sell his with the red painted on the heel for retail 140$, u'd pass?

So I have been negotiating with this guy from eBay about his 2013 royals and he wants me to gift the payment. Sketch or nah? He said he'll include a pic of his license to make me feel more comfortable.

NEVER gift money, just add the paypal fee to what he wants and he should be cool with that. Way too risky

q2f9vPY.gif

but if u didnt have the bred 1 or banned 1, and dude offers to sell his with the red painted on the heel for retail 140$, u'd pass?
Are you being serious. smh. Stop trying to justify it. Just stop.
q2f9vPY.gif

He said he would give me whatever I needed to feel comfortable. Should I ask for something specific or what would make you feel better? I'm just trying to get an idea
Don't even think about gifting the payment.... Thats a red flag... Anybody can send a picture of an ID...

Like what another NTer said.. Pay extra for the PayPal fee

He said he would give me whatever I needed to feel comfortable. Should I ask for something specific or what would make you feel better? I'm just trying to get an idea
ask him for his Social Security Number

and if he says he feels uncomfortable providing that tell him thats how you feel sending as a gift

agreed. I thought the 2013's were horrible looking. Wouldnt have copped under any circumstance.

That's what most people were saying until everyone found out how limited they were as usual. Then they became everyones favorite and resell shot up :rolleyes

All the complaints about how patent leather wrinkled and the speckles.

There was only a handful of us who actually said we liked them as is.

not the best pic. both pairs from villa. i gotta stay out of here, thread got me kinda spooked
View media item 755800

Mine do. When you look up close you can see the texture of the leather a bit more on the shadows. On the breds it's more smooth. Barely any difference though.

I'm not talking about how it looks, I'm talking about how it feels. There's a noticeable difference in grey markets and authentics in how they feel. The grey markets are grippy and plastic feeling. It's hard to describe.

I can't believe this.

Looks like the guy has actually done what you theorized and is trying to force a trade back.

Dude might be rethinking the trade and is using this as an excuse. He might have talked to someone or found a better deal.

If he doesn't have any of your information I would ignore him.

This ain't a deal between two little kids, where you make a trade and change your mind.

Last edited:

NEVER gift money, just add the paypal fee to what he wants and he should be cool with that. Way too risky
What keim12 said.  Paypal fee should be 2.9% of total plus $0.30 USD.

Someone please explain to me why royals go for 84-475...and the highest offer I got on my sample leather tongue royal 1s with nike air is 600...makes no got damn sense...some spread light why

Back
Top Bottom