JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

2 things that were never mentioned a few yrs ago, resell and fakes, seems to be all we talk about now
mean.gif
I've been collecting for nearly 20 years.  One of my first experiences purchasing a pair on ebay was in 2002/2003... I got duped and was sold a pair of high quality fake 2001 retro bred XI's... the conversation is not new... the consumers are.

repped
agree with you 100%

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Sorry for the long post, I know it'll probably annoy a lot of people, but I really felt like I had to go in depth on this topic. There's just no reason to even justify the topic of anything fake. Those words "if you ever held true gm pairs of Jordans" I couldn't believe what I was reading on a Jordan thread, let alone those words being in the same sentence.

No soft spot, it's tacky, immature and uncalled for and shows a lack of decency. Some stuff should be off limits. Sorry you missed out certain values.

I know rape or any kind of sexual abuse to anyone isn't cool, but we as a community consistently use the term rape to refer to the high resale prices. I feel like if we're going to trip over one word in reference to a certain sad situation, we should be consistent and not let it be okay to use the word "rape" at all to set a better example for the new people joining NT as well as changing bad habits to the existing and older NT members.

Last edited:
I know rape or any kind of sexual abuse to anyone isn't cool, but we as a community consistently use the term rape to refer to the high resale prices. I feel like if we're going to trip over one word in reference to a certain sad situation, we should ne consistent and not let it be okay to use the word "rape" at all to set a better example for the new people joining NT as well as changing bad habits to the existing and older NT members.

The first person to use logic, thank you,

I know rape or any kind of sexual abuse to anyone isn't cool, but we as a community consistently use the term rape to refer to the high resale prices. I feel like if we're going to trip over one word in reference to a certain sad situation, we should be consistent and not let it be okay to use the word "rape" at all to set a better example for the new people joining NT as well as changing bad habits to the existing and older NT members.

We, as in maybe some of you...I don't refer to the term rape that way. People have commented on that also.

Etiquette, common decency, and lack of judgement is what plagues the youth of today.

It's sad :smh:

Seriously, wtf is wrong with people using a child molester's name as a verb? Let me guess, you also think using 'gay' or '******ed' in a derogatory manner is cool too?

We, as in maybe some of you...I don't refer to the term rape that way. People have commented on that also.
It's sad :smh:

I said "we" because a good majority of people on these thread's use it. So even though it isn't everyone, it's more of a generalization to put in perspective the problem the majority of the community members needs to work on fixing.

But in all seriousness, I'm done with you lol. No more jokes. Lets talk about the sneaks.

Last edited:
Seriously, wtf is wrong with people using a child molester's name as a verb? Let me guess, you also think using 'gay' or '******ed' in a derogatory manner is cool too?
****** is not a derogatory word if it was then there wouldnt be a thing called a ****** valve which delays the chances of false readings/alarms by products/devices that it is attached to. Mentally handicapped is the correct term and any other term is not meant to offend the handicapped. Some people are too easily upset by words. I understand sometimes it hits close to home but if you cant laugh at yourself dont laugh at anyone and what i mean by that is that if you use stupid words ever dont be mad when someone else uses them. Life is too short to be worried how others talk, too many idiots in the world who cant do it correctly much less nicely.

Back
Top Bottom