JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i would throw mine on, but there's just to much damb snow 
mean.gif

But obviously that's not good enough for some people cause it's not retail, smh.

you trying way too hard to get love though. Its usually the recipient of a deal who gives props to the provider, but it just seems like you did it for props, not because you were just being kind.

Can someone put the black and white GIF of the man giving a slow and emphatic clap so we can all move on?

I'll give you the rep because you strive for that.

I know this maybe a dumb question but how does rif and flight club legit check grey market shoes so easily? Have they ever been tricked?

you trying way too hard to get love though. Its usually the recipient of a deal who gives props to the provider, but it just seems like you did it for props, not because you were just being kind.

Can someone put the black and white GIF of the man giving a slow and emphatic clap so we can all move on?

I'll give you the rep because you strive for that.

I never knew how judge mental this place is. I was offered 310 locally but the only reason I decided against it was because I reached out to the person first. You dudes need some tampons acting like judgemental little girls.

Last edited:
So help a fellow niketalker, get hated on or resell for more and get hated on. LOL! Do people use their brain anymore?

I know this maybe a dumb question but how does rif and flight club legit check grey market shoes so easily? Have they ever been tricked?
that's funny that you ask, i just saw a youtube video with heskicks claiming a guy was able to trick flight club with a GM pair.. 

that's funny that you ask, i just saw a youtube video with heskicks claiming a guy was able to trick flight club with a GM pair.. 
yeah I saw that vid. ..the 3labs
that vid has me seriously wondering. I know rif has been able to detect gm bc 3s but I wonder on new kicks

If you ever held true gm pairs of Jordans you would see why flighclub was duped. Ummmm. Sorry. Same shoe, same factory, same materials equal legit. Just because it went out the backdoor instead of the front door doesn't make them fake. Some of these nike outlet jordans not stamped bgrade are the same gm pairs these sites be selling. And keep in mind I said "true gm pairs." I'm done on that. Just trying to educate. Only way to be 90% sure is to buy strictly retail.

If you ever held true gm pairs of Jordans you would see why flighclub was duped. Ummmm. Sorry. Same shoe, same factory, same materials equal legit. Just because it went out the backdoor instead of the front door doesn't make them fake. Some of these nike outlet jordans not stamped bgrade are the same gm pairs these sites be selling. And keep in mind I said "true gm pairs." I'm done on that. Just trying to educate. Only way to be 90% sure is to buy strictly retail.

I stopped reading after "true GM pairs"

Last edited:
yeah I saw that vid. ..the 3labs
that vid has me seriously wondering. I know rif has been able to detect gm bc 3s but I wonder on new kicks
makes you want to only buy from footlocker, NDC, etc and not local boutiques and stuff.. such a shame man

makes you want to only buy from footlocker, NDC, etc and not local boutiques and stuff.. such a shame man
reason I only buy stuff from retailers that are LEGIT. No mom and pops or online sites.

At the dude about true gm......lmfaooooo true gm? Thats like true silicone ****

I had this same exact conversation with two YouTuber's. They said the exact same things about being the same materials, people, how the American people and anyone else not buying "unauthorized" pairs were truly stupid. But then they go on to make videos comparing the Authentic shoe's up against their "perfect," "super perfect," "unauthorized," pairs and there's drastic differences all across the board. They start saying stuff like, the toe box looks different than the authentics, the colors look a little different than the authentics, the materials feel a little different than the authentics, the jumpman is different than the autbentics, and the best part is when they say "but that's not important no one will notice when you have them." I mean, if these gm's, fakes, or whatever you want to call them are made by the same people making the real shoe's with the same materials and so on, then why are they so different in these comparison video's? Of course, Jordan's for the most part aren't perfect, they don't always have the greatest quality control, and so on. But,when it comes to their shoe's details like their logos, color's, materials, are all pretty consistent. It may not be the best quality on the shoe and there may be glue stains, paint chipping, and a list of other things but when all the authorized and authentic pairs are put up against one another, they look and feel the Sam exact way up against one another. So all this "gm pairs are made by the same people with the same materials" needs to stop being used because it's an obvious lie and a deceptive sales pitch.

I had this same exact conversation with two YouTuber's. They said the exact same things about being the same materials, people, how the American people and anyone else not buying "unauthorized" pairs were truly stupid. But then they go on to make videos comparing the Authentic shoe's up against their "perfect," "super perfect," "unauthorized," pairs and there's drastic differences all across the board. They start saying stuff like, the toe box looks different than the authentics, the colors look a little different than the authentics, the materials feel a little different than the authentics, the jumpman is different than the autbentics, and the best part is when they say "but that's not important no one will notice when you have them." I mean, if these gm's, fakes, or whatever you want to call them are made by the same people making the real shoe's with the same materials and so on, then why are they so different in these comparison video's? Of course, Jordan's for the most part aren't perfect, they don't always have the greatest quality control, and so on. But,when it comes to their shoe's details like their logos, color's, materials, are all pretty consistent. It may not be the best quality on the shoe and there may be glue stains, paint chipping, and a list of other things but when all the authorized and authentic pairs are put up against one another, they look and feel the Sam exact way up against one another. So all this "gm pairs are made by the same people with the same materials" needs to stop being used because it's an obvious lie and a deceptive sales pitch.
repped
agree with you 100%

Last edited:

False

If you ever held "true authentics" you would be able to tell GM's

The materials aren't the same, at least on these.

Last edited:
2 things that were never mentioned a few yrs ago, resell and fakes, seems to be all we talk about now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom