JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LULZ

I was moshing through Super Bowl Boulevard with mine yesterday. 
You were the one who needed luck then. I walked thru there after the knicks game and the streets were xtra grimey with all that melting snow and foot traffic. Definately not a time to unDS

Is it just me or these bred 1s are a lil narrower than the other 3? (Blacktoes, shadows and royals)

I got a size 10 on all but it seems like these breds are a lil narrow. If i go half size bigger will it have the same width but just longer or would it be wider too?

im happy to just have 1 pair. i have so many shoes, doubling up is nonsense really. you got some ocd ish if you have many shoes and within those many have doubles/triples. unless you drag your feeet after every step, play ball in them, work in construction with them, or all 3 i can understand, but if not, theres other motives, like resell or just want to humble brag to other men. 

no hate, me getting doubles at this stage, is merely for trade bait/resell.. no lie/front
I keep debating about doubling up on certain shoes sometimes. Mainly these and the shadows. But when I think about it, I wear a uniform 5 days, sometimes 6 days a week as my job requires it so I really never get to rock any of my kicks except on the weekend and that's if I even go out anywhere that weekend. So doubling up sounds good for security but when I think about it, I will never wear these to the point that I will need a second pair. If I do double up on any kicks, it has to be at retail so I could use them down the line as trade bait or to resell if I wanted.

You work uniform 6 days a week? I assume you're a grown man. You too damn old to be caring what others do when it comes to shoes. People could buy up size runs if all I care.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 clean bro. Head scratch on those Celtic customs. But I'm assuming you got those before the Blk/Golds

Last edited:
@AirThompson  indeed sir, indeed. Thanks fam. Was during the salt period of not getting the black/gold PLs to cope. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was contemplating doing the blacked out clovers since they're under $100 on eBay..

But breds are all I need
( except maybe royals :frown: )

Last edited:
There's a dude on ebay with very good condition black/red and royal 2001 1s. Size 13. Prolly can get em pp invoiced for less than advertised. If I didn't get my 2nd pair of 2013 breds I'd be all over them. The 01s look nice as shhhit but they also less comfortable than the 2013s

Thanks everyone for the love. I know some people with better collections than mine, just figured i would take some pics because a few pairs are sold. Lol no don't ask it's already sold

Back
Top Bottom