JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Are we still flaunting our kicks or nah?
2013 has been quite a year for me folks. Shout out to all my NT Pizza boys for all the laughs, struggles and memories. Wouldn't get here without y'all. 
nthat.gif

I threw up after teh second spoiler.

I hate you
<3

What about these (not providing other pics bc lace bag, widow peak, etc check out). My only question is the tag.

thinking about picking these up. 100% authentic, right? just need to be sure. not sure how to spot 01' fakes.

You were the one who needed luck then. I walked thru there after the knicks game and the streets were xtra grimey with all that melting snow and foot traffic. Definately not a time to unDS
They've been unDS'd. 

#wearyourkicks

There's a dude on ebay with very good condition black/red and royal 2001 1s. Size 13. Prolly can get em pp invoiced for less than advertised. If I didn't get my 2nd pair of 2013 breds I'd be all over them. The 01s look nice as shhhit but they also less comfortable than the 2013s
thinking about picking these up. 100% authentic, right? just need to be sure. not sure how to spot 01' fakes.

anybody have any recent experience with the closet collector? i was referred by someone on instagram. they dont have breds in my size, but has royals for $355 shipped..

anybody have any recent experience with the closet collector? i was referred by someone on instagram. they dont have breds in my size, but has royals for $355 shipped..
The overall consensus with Closet Collector is that he sells GM's. He does shoe reviews on youtube which are probably legit, but what he sends you is GM. I have not ordered from him before, but if it sounds too good to be true... well you know how it goes.  

wasn't da closet collector guy in this thread earlier ?:nerd:

I remember a few NTers were going in on his IG page and putting him on blast for fakes so they got blocked :lol:

what do you guys think? 400 shipped for a 9/10 pair of 01' Bred 1's? No hangtag though :/

what do you guys think? 400 shipped for a 9/10 pair of 01' Bred 1's? No hangtag though :/

I would ask him for pics of the tag that labels them out of 25000 or whatever it is. I noticed he didn't include that. I never understood how a hang tag could make or break a deal lol. "I would never spend 400 on used shoes...unless the happy meal toy is included."

I would ask him for pics of the tag that labels them out of 25000 or whatever it is. I noticed he didn't include that. I never understood how a hang tag could make or break a deal lol. "I would never spend 400 on used shoes...unless the happy meal toy is included."
lmao, i noticed that to. & naw, i don't think of it as that. Just having it included speaks more to it's legitimacy. But, yeah definitely, i need to see the 

numbered tag.

Back
Top Bottom