JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

hmmm i mean dudes from LA. i think he's a kid. why i think he's legit is cause i talked to him and i think he has some kind of bot going on. moreover i asked for an 8 and he hit me up with an 8.5. either way, it'll just be a little more trouble for me-- i made sure the invoice was to the point and i'll record as i open. theres no way i'm getting scammed but i guess i'm breaking the rule about going for steals.

nah i probably got scammed thru craigslist but we'll see. he had FSR; i'll know right away when i get em

Ill know right now......

Fsr? Non store? Random cl dude?

Wtf were you thinking?

Whats next?
"Oh yeah i bought some db5 off a dude on cl for 400! He had a fsr!"

1% chance im wrong

Hold up.... 1K is nothing but rent.

But he opted to spend 240 on blk/red 1s?

:smh:

i don't even understand that. but now im sure i got hit by the same Georgia guy. lol, paid with CC, he hasn't shipped yet, maybe he'll refund but if he decides against it, I'll be a real prick. lapse in judgment on my part.

Last edited:

:smh:

He shouldn't spend almost a quarter of his rent on a pair of sneakers? :lol:

It's not like he said he bought them out of his rent money, or that he struggles to pay said rent or anything. He simply thought logically and found it hard to rationalize spending the same amount on a bundle of leather and rubber as he would his rent.

Last edited:

mean.gif
lol, lets not talk about my money management...or shoe to rent ratio.... and i'm pretty sure i just went ballistic on a dude who was truly selling the breds for 240. im gonna pay him an extra 25 upon receiving for being such a cynic. shoe game turns us all into doubters. 

Last edited:
I haven't worn mine yet for the same reason :lol:

I'm not about to bust my *** on ice with that flat sole.

lol, lets not talk about my money management...or shoe to rent ratio.... and i'm pretty sure i just went ballistic on a dude who was truly selling the breds for 240. im gonna pay him an extra 25 upon receiving for being such a cynic. shoe game turns us all into doubters. 

...or turns some to fools.

U paid by cc? How long does it take to run? Days?

240 when the going rate is nowhere near under 350?

And he had a full size run......

I repeat.....a full size run.

How bout you pay me that extra $25 for saying i told ya so when it happens?

Last edited:
lol alright, first he refunded me already. second the dude actually seemed honest and i literally called him in the middle of the night. either way i guess i'm happy he refunded me in the event he was fooling me but generally i don't think a scammer is going to talk on the phone with you and be cool after i wrote out the iron clad invoice and told him all the protections and **** that are available to buyers. ask me for advice if you are worried, i know a lot about consumer crap 

lol alright, first he refunded me already. second the dude actually seemed honest and i literally called him in the middle of the night. either way i guess i'm happy he refunded me in the event he was fooling me but generally i don't think a scammer is going to talk on the phone with you and be cool after i wrote out the iron clad invoice and told him all the protections and **** that are available to buyers. ask me for advice if you are worried, i know a lot about consumer crap 

Ask YOU for advice?

The guy whothought a dude with a fsr of black n red ones for 240 was legit?

An u called him in middle of night?

He already refunded you, and you are still thinking legit?

Whoa. Someone is bou to sell this dude some db v for 500 easy.

Or some nigerian prince will wire you a million if you can pay his fees of 10k........he will even talk to you on the phone too!

Were lining up for your advice

Last edited:
Ask YOU for advice?

The guy whothought a dude with a fsr of black n red ones for 240 was legit?

An u called him in middle of night?

He already refunded you, and you are still thinking legit?

Whoa. Someone is bou to sell this dude some db v for 500 easy.

Or some nigerian prince will wire you a million if you can pay his fees of 10k........

Were lining up for your advice
did i hurt your feelings some time i don't know about? i call it like i see it, i felt he was being honest. sorry. maybe you should hug your mom or something. 

did i hurt your feelings some time i don't know about? i call it like i see it, i felt he was being honest. sorry. maybe you should hug your mom or something. 

Nah man.

You are just very dillusional.
Then totell us to ask you for advice, when dude refunded you already an basically admitted fakes. And ustill think its legit.

And i bet every person who posts will say the same.

Not tryna be a douche or come at you,

But did you get a pair of yeezy 2s for 500 ds?

N like i said

Those nigerian princes in te emails will call you, meet you, and seem very legit n nice.

Watch some dateline on it.

Scammers n cons are nice til they get what they want. Some are even nice when caught, since they know they will be getting someone for their money, be it you or the next guy

Last edited:
Haha yup! I got issues cuz a dude grimeyed me for some REAL shoes

Yet you are here saying this dude is legit even after refunding you.........

So whyd u refund?

Then u act like mr "king of my school" with the whole "ask me for advice" thing.......

When u were bout to get scammed.

Sorry if i find the irony in that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom