JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

so if my bred 1s came without the extra laces and a can of vienna sausage instead.....should I do a legit check?

srs

Last edited by a moderator:
so if my bred 1s came without the extra laces and a can of vienna sausage instead.....should I do a legit

srs
Jerry-omg.gif

i dont see how dudes will rock any type of shoes they paid good money for out in this type of weather.
i can see a good pair of boots being worn ...idk im in cali so ive never had to weather this sort of stuff

I mean, there's no problem once the snow is shoveled obviously. They're leather shoes so it's not like they'd be damaged in any way from wearing them in the winter. But yeah, if you've never experienced this kind of weather then it's understandable that you can't process how it would work :lol:

I haven't worn mine yet for the same reason :lol:

I'm not about to bust my *** on ice with that flat sole.

View media item 785016

Should I unds the breds or na?
i dont see how dudes will rock any type of shoes they paid good money for out in this type of weather.
i can see a good pair of boots being worn ...idk im in cali so ive never had to weather this sort of stuff

im in CHICAGO & have worn nothing but blk toes/shadows & these this winter..... only time i have on boots is when im shoveling snow

Last edited:

you guys are braver than me ,I would never wear them in that weather .
I'm in NYC and its not the snow but the salt that they toss on  the sidewalks and street that does a number on the leather, but I took a chance and wore my Knick 1's og to the Knicks vs Miami game last Saturday and all I had to do was wipe em down with a wet cloth when I got home

you guys are braver than me ,I would never wear them in that weather .
I'm in NYC and its not the snow but the salt that they toss on  the sidewalks and street that does a number on the leather, but I took a chance and wore my Knick 1's og to the Knicks vs Miami game last Saturday and all I had to do was wipe em down with a wet cloth when I got home

Exactly, it's not that serious as long as the concrete isn't slippery from ice or anything :lol:

They're sneakers, they can take a little bad weather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom