JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

After all this I still can't get over how lust after and how high people are willing to pay for Jordan I's, the I's! After this anything is possible, maybe one day the same hype will be created for the XV's. We will be paying 4x the msrp once they slap on the Jumpman logo back on the XV's.
.... what? LOL theres no hype in XVs..
sick.gif
, Jordan 1s are iconic.. arguably the most iconic jordan..

.... what? LOL theres no hype in XVs.. :x , Jordan 1s are iconic.. arguably the most iconic jordan..
Maybe now or at the earliest in the mid 2000's. Before that nike weren't able to give 'em away. I remember in the late 80's and 90's only jordan fans and maybe ball players only cared for them. The nike jordan line nearly died if it weren't for the iii and iv's. The 90's retros actually sat in stores, not like the sitting in today's terms, where if a retro doesn't sell out in 15 minutes it's considered "sitting everywhere".. Sat as in never sold, sending pairs to third world countries and clothing banks.

smh @ tiffs being close in value as these...
I've Heard people trading their Tiff's for Retro Bred 1's

But I wouldn't Trade a Bred 1 for any Tiff's...

People are still bitting their nails for any info on a BRED 1 ANYTHING RESTOCK

I've Heard people trading their Tiff's for Retro Bred 1's

But I wouldn't Trade a Bred 1 for any Tiff's...

People are still bitting their nails for any info on a BRED 1 ANYTHING RESTOCK
i wish i can find someone that would do that. if i can get bred 1's for my tiffs id do it in a heartbeat

there are people who still haven't gotten their foreign orders from December? :x

Like, son :x

I've literally missed out, moved on, bought a different pair of sneakers, got hit up by a kind soul willing to let me hold my 10.5 for retail, waited two weeks, bought them, got them in, and wore them once in that time frame :lol:

That wait is ridiculous.

I've been on the hunt for these for a good price for too damn long, I'm still salty I was away on the release.

Also, last post of the triple digits!

Happy 1000th page Pizza Party Gang :pimp:

Happy to be here for this after it looked like it was quiet for me on the day of (and the following 2-3 days after) release.

This North East weather has had me sick as hell for the last week, so I'm not about to go get any today, so have a slice for me :lol:

Just wanted to say I finally picked up my Kickzstore 11.5 pair a week ago. Looked exactly like the other ones that were posted by people who purchased from them before. Had it shipped to an address in the US that I couldn't get to until just recently.

I haven't worn them yet but I'm afraid the they might be a _TAD_ on the small side for me. Tried them on and depending on the sock and how they are laced my toes might be too close to the end of the shoe. 

Anybody have any tricks to accommodate this? Would hate to try and swap these out for a non-existent pair of 12's. 

Page 1000 :smokin

Still have yet to UN-DS mine although it's supposed to be sunny this weekend and hit 60 degrees, it's time.

Last edited:
Man, I wore mine yesterday to run errands. Then again, I was fortunate enough to double up. So, I have a pair on ice. 

1000 is an accomplishment on 1 thread. The Royal thread went to 2 (or was it 3 versions) before it became extinct. But this thread keeps on truckin!

Cheers to the pizzagang.

Back
Top Bottom