JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Page 1000       
nthat.gif

Still haven't got to wear em   
sick.gif
Me either but I will UNDS Fat Tuesday for Mardi Gras!

nthat.gif
 Think i'll have a slice today

NYC weather looking like its letting up, these will hit the pavement soon 
devil.gif

lind of left the thread after rd, periodically checking in here and there but not posting.

1000 pages...man

anyways pizza gang since page....hmmm idk? 

@henz0  

and the LA pizza party has to happen...eventually haha

I got the same tracking what did usps say? queens says they cant do anything for me its almost 2 months since release

they cant do anything as it hasnt been scanned since early jan. sitting in a corner somewhere.

hope you launched a paypal claim for instances like this. you can keep it open until you actually receive the item or decide that you've waited long enough without getting your kicks.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say I finally picked up my Kickzstore 11.5 pair a week ago. Looked exactly like the other ones that were posted by people who purchased from them before. Had it shipped to an address in the US that I couldn't get to until just recently.

I haven't worn them yet but I'm afraid the they might be a _TAD_ on the small side for me. Tried them on and depending on the sock and how they are laced my toes might be too close to the end of the shoe. 

Anybody have any tricks to accommodate this? Would hate to try and swap these out for a non-existent pair of 12's. 
Where are you even from? You will NEVER find a DS pair in LA under 300 oops i meant 350.

I actually looking for a size 11.5 for my 12 myself. Haven't found anyone with that size

Back
Top Bottom