JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

when did i expect people to agree with me? thats perfectly fine with me that i can separate myself from the rest of you. but if you guys dont agree with my absurd taste, then its all good. carry on.

In other news. I will take comparison shots of my 2013s and 01s when they come in. Hoping to find 01 royals so I could compare them to the 2013s as well.

dos_and_donts_of_no_show_socks_large.JPG

when did i expect people to agree with me? thats perfectly fine with me that i can separate myself from the rest of you. but if you guys dont agree with my absurd taste, then its all good. carry on.

Why so butt hurt?

Obviously trolling because they couldn't get a pair. Starts out with trashing high top sneakers with shorts, even though they stated they'd wear em with a skirt. Then resorts to calling those who disagree "little kids" as if his opinion is superior to anyone else's. Then questions the intelligence of other members because they have something to say to his belittling. All in all, if that is a grown man/woman their maturity level hasn't caught up.

Obviously trolling because they couldn't get a pair. Starts out with trashing high top sneakers with shorts, even though they stated they'd wear em with a skirt. Then resorts to calling those who disagree "little kids" as if his opinion is superior to anyone else's. Then questions the intelligence of other members because they have something to say to his belittling. All in all, if that is a grown man/woman their maturity level hasn't caught up.
Yes, im salty because i dont own a pair. And what? I'm liking all this negative attention. 

Yes, im salty because i dont own a pair. And what? I'm liking all this negative attention. 

The initial comment about high tops with shorts came across as pretty negative. Sneakers=Hiking Boots? No one's wearing hiking boots with shorts except Steve Irwin. Someone may have still had an opposing opinion if it had simply been "I don't like high tops with shorts," but the sarcasm began with that comparison. Even though they're used for casual use a lot of the time now, they were designed to be basketball shoes. The higher cut for ankle support. And back when they came out, wore on the court with some short shorts. :lol: So most people are accustomed to seeing/wearing high tops with shorts, it is a matter of personal taste. But in areas where it stays warm mostly year round, it's especially more common to see em paired up with some shorts.

The initial comment about high tops with shorts came across as pretty negative. Sneakers=Hiking Boots? No one's wearing hiking boots with shorts except Steve Irwin. Someone may have still had an opposing opinion if it had simply been "I don't like high tops with shorts," but the sarcasm began with that comparison. Even though they're used for casual use a lot of the time now, they were designed to be basketball shoes. The higher cut for ankle support. And back when they came out, wore on the court with some short shorts. :lol: So most people are accustomed to seeing/wearing high tops with shorts, it is a matter of personal taste. But in areas where it stays warm mostly year round, it's especially more common to see em paired up with some shorts.

You're dropping way too much logic for that dude to comprehend.

It felt like yesterday where we all were freaking out trying to cop our pairs and celebrating with pizza :,).

#NTPIZZAPARTY
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom