JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Mine show 7/10/13-9/21/13. Bought from FTL. Hope this helps[emoji]128077[/emoji]
2hd09ht.jpg

Thnx , i have 2 pair with those production dates ,thats why im a little concerned

venom13 venom13
*Edit* seems a bit off after looking them over again and again.

That Nike Swoosh looks off. Doesn't look like this:

20p9d20.jpg

Last edited:
where did you get the 10 years figure from? you mean the 2011 banned being 10 years after the 2001 blk/red?

cause look what happened 2 years after the banned release
I pulled it from the sky. I dont claim to be a nike encyclopedia. 

Last edited:
no telling what jordan is gonna be putting out in 10 years or when they'll put out the breds again but I think the "Nike air" branding is only gonna become more prevalent

venom13 venom13
*Edit* seems a bit off after looking them over again and again.

That Nike Swoosh looks off. Doesn't look like this:

20p9d20.jpg

Thnx bro

some swooshes on the sole are shortened due to the mold used

Ive noticed this on my other breds from ftl and a pair of royals

just checked my pair from the NDC restock and its 7/10 - 8/21

This is what i wanted to hear now i can rest ,thnx homie .

repped all of you thnx

They are both good. Looking back at it now I would have saved my 01 pair just for collection and would still wear my 2013 to the ground. I got three pairs of bred hi og without line ups . Won two raffles and jumped on one reseller at $350, I got my pairs lol.

All I need is 1994's and then I am done with this colorway. That is going to be a challenge because the prices that I see in my size 10.5/11 are ridiculous. :smh:

All I need is 1994's and then I am done with this colorway. That is going to be a challenge because the prices that I see in my size 10.5/11 are ridiculous. :smh:

I think I'm gonna cop some 94s then sell my 2013 since they go for so much, to help cover the cost. see how low them dudes will go (and let us know)

Back
Top Bottom