JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

fire red 5s, grape 5s, black grape 5s, fire red 5s, 3lab5, laney 5...

along with the 2011 5s....

I mean the ones are getting better treatment. NA tags and better leather than the crap they've used on the 5's so far. Even the 3's got NA treatment. "3labs" look terrible imo and no black metallics?

I mean the ones are getting better treatment. NA tags and better leather than the crap they've used on the 5's so far. Even the 3's got NA treatment. "3labs" look terrible imo and no black metallics?
Black Metallics just came out a couple years ago........

Black Metallics just came out a couple years ago........

Only reason why I'm not surprised that they haven't brought em back out again. If they did it for the year of the 5 though, it would probably be with the NA treatment on the back. I wouldn't mind that. :smokin

easy cop. not gonna as easy as the royals were for me though. 

Lol yeah okay, come back day of release and say how "easy" it was. We don't even know a concrete release date or availability, but we can pretty much guarantee they will be super limited.

If these are black Friday release, and are the only Black Friday Jordan release, then I don't see these being super limited based upon the BC3s of 2011 and the BC4s of 2012. Both widely available shoes

If these are black Friday release, and are the only Black Friday Jordan release, then I don't see these being super limited based upon the BC3s of 2011 and the BC4s of 2012. Both widely available shoes
makes sense to release these on the biggest shopping day of the year. 

then again all 1s with og treatment have been released in limited #'s ( well royals, black/gold), why would they change it up? 

both valid points but its all a  guessing game right now

White cement 3's also came out in 2011…
It's the 25th Anniversary of the 3's tho!
The 25th anniversary of the fives is 2015, so you might get your wish for the Metallics with the "Nike Air" treatment.

As for the 1's, I see them possibly dropping in or around October 18, to commemorate the day the NBA banned them.

Last edited:
You guys do realize that even though the 1s this year are the unquestionable fan favorite, they are basically an afterthought for nike. Not one of em has gotten any marketing hype.

I just figured Id go with a trend that's been going for a few years rather than a new one. Plus if its one thing that JB knows that a black and red jordan will sell *cough*black/red 11s*cough*
makes sense to release these on the biggest shopping day of the year. 
then again all 1s with og treatment have been released in limited #'s ( well royals, black/gold), why would they change it up? 
both valid points but its all a  guessing game right now

It's the 25th Anniversary of the 3's tho!

The 25th anniversary of the fives is 2015, so you might get your wish for the Metallics with the "Nike Air" treatment.

As for the 1's, I see them possibly dropping in or around October 18, to commemorate the day the NBA banned them.
It is the 23rd anniversary tho

Back
Top Bottom