JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anybody on here keep up with the Footlocker release calendar online? They sometimes put up release dates before anybody else, and the other day they had these up on the 13th, same day as the toro 4s

You guys do realize that even though the 1s this year are the unquestionable fan favorite, they are basically an afterthought for nike. Not one of em has gotten any marketing hype.
No hype needed. All the of treated 1s besides the clovers sold out in minutes/seconds.

If anybody pays attention to patterns like I have, then it's predictable what's gonna happen... Wc3 in 2011 early on, BC3 on Black Friday. Wc4 in early 2012, bc4 on Black Friday. Fire reds in early 2013, and wc3 with NA in early 2013. I assume we'll get metallics on Black Friday, but with NA because that just makes since. Next year we can expect infrareds in early on. Wc4 with NA early on, and black infrareds with NA on Black Friday. It's quite predictable what JB is gonna throw at us

I just want one damn pair of 1s at this absurd retail price.

Missed out on everything so far

Last edited:
JB is smart as hell. You have to give credit where credit is due. These guys know how to sell a shoe. Reading some of the last post in this thread, and realizing that you guys are more than likely right, I don't even want these f*ckin' shoes anymore. Will be way to hard to obtain. But that's the main selling point. If they're a regular GR would the interest still be as high? Trust me, that "Nike Air" isn't as attractive when everybody and their mom has it.

Last edited:
If JB were really smart, they would market them as really limited, but then turn around and produce huge numbers. Everyone would gun for them thinking they will be the lucky one, but then just everyone lands a pair. :lol:

JB is smart as hell. You have to give credit where credit is due. These guys know how to sell a shoe. Reading some of the last post in this thread, and realizing that you guys are more than likely right, I don't even want these f*ckin' shoes anymore. Will be way to hard to obtain. But that's the main selling point. If they're a regular GR would the interest still be as high? Trust me, that "Nike Air" isn't as attractive when everybody and their mom has it.
i would be celebrating if they went GR. I would cop at least 3 pairs. if its all about it being limited to you that makes you want them... hypebeast we know about you...

i would be celebrating if they went GR. I would cop at least 3 pairs. if its all about it being limited to you that makes you want them... hypebeast we know about you...

No doubt. Most of us dont care if these would be a GR. I'd welcome it. Maybe that would eliminate those who cop shoes because they may be tough to get.

Those that mention "would interest still be high if these were a GR" care about that kind of stuff because they like shoes for all the wrong reasons.

NO GRs. I want em limited!!! Thought I wouldn't be phased by things being GR but after seeing every one and their mother and brother with white grapes, it's hard to walk outside without someone wearing the same shoes as you. I don't wanna see blk/reds everywhere. Just on my feet.

NO GRs. I want em limited!!! Thought I wouldn't be phased by things being GR but after seeing every one and their mother and brother with white grapes, it's hard to walk outside without someone wearing the same shoes as you. I don't wanna see blk/reds everywhere. Just on my feet.
mean.gif

as selfish as that is, there is a minor point to that.

I understand that it can be annoying when everyone wears the same shoe...but it shouldn't deteriorate the value or the beauty of the shoe for you...Where i live,i don't have any problems like this(still) because the shoegame is very small potatoes...But instead i could be wearing cot damn corks for a week and no one would even notice,lol...I DON'T CARE.I wear my shoes cause i like them...favourite ones of the last months?my bred xi's...and they aint even a gr...they re like a ggggrrrr lol.A good solution to your problem tho would be to keep them in the closet,and un ds them next summer.,thus much fewer would be around by then.

Last edited:
I think the people who always worry about if kicks general release are people who don't have a vast collection. So they can't pull out kicks from years ago that not everyone is wearing.

whatever makes u feel special ...
grin.gif
....i just want to be able to get a pair of grails and not have to pay $300-$600.

900x900px-LL-11ae8de7_KiDCuDiftKanyeWestCommonKidCudi.jpeg

I think the people who always worry about if kicks general release are people who don't have a vast collection. So they can't pull out kicks from years ago that not everyone is wearing.

I think this has something to do with it too, people that have stuff from 2010 onwards will find most people have the same stuff as them regularly.

Edit: i meant Jordans specifically

Last edited:

Nope thats dumb, if you really like the shoes it shouldn't matter who else is wearing them.

I've used this example but its become for relevant as of late so I'll use it again. I love the 49ers DTs, if you know anything about recent kicks those were everywhere. Didn't make me like them less, or less happy when i got them. Now I can't remember if those dropped this year or last but if you look around you don't see nearly as many of them around. Wanna know why? Because 'everyone and their mother and brother' has subsequently beat their pairs and have moved on to the next hot shoe.

So don't wish for a limited release, just be happy a great shoe has a chance to fall to you

Back
Top Bottom