JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

When did people accept defeat a month from rd? Man. Things are looking up for this release. Compared to royals this looks to be a cake walk. If the breds even last an extra 1 to 5 minutes online, im golden.
i dont remember the last hyped release lasting more than 5 seconds.  on NDC at least.

most releases i've gotten in the past has been due to finishline's glitchy website... god bless them (kind of).

Last edited:
ill let u know in 3 weeks. 2 pair please and 12 cut pepperoni and mushroom.

Haha exactly, which is why I said at this point in my original post.

I think these will be like the usual non-GR release - you'll be able to get at least 1 pair if you start putting in work now. Only cats who will fail will be the dudes who start showing up a week before release asking for handouts.

ill let u know in 3 weeks. 2 pair please and 12 cut pepperoni and mushroom.
Haha exactly, which is why I said at this point in my original post.

I think these will be like the usual non-GR release - you'll be able to get at least 1 pair if you start putting in work now. Only cats who will fail will be the dudes who start showing up a week before release asking for handouts.
a week before leaves plenty of time to get the info they need to get the shoe.  if you're not using bots.

i mean what kind of info are out there anyways?  which local shops is getting em.. raffles..

for me, i'm guessing my local hoh is gonna get em, and they'll probably do a fcfs ticket process on a wednesday or thursday.. outside of info like that, what info can they not acquire within a week?

a week before leaves plenty of time to get the info they need to get the shoe.  if you're not using bots.

i mean what kind of info are out there anyways?  which local shops is getting em.. raffles..

for me, i'm guessing my local hoh is gonna get em, and they'll probably do a fcfs ticket process on a wednesday or thursday.. outside of info like that, what info can they not acquire within a week?

I'm just referring to the guys who move from one release to the next because it's "hot."

I'm just referring to the guys who move from one release to the next because it's "hot."
Got you.  I'm all for people putting in extra work actually getting pairs, I'm just being salty cause I know the people you are referring to.

Catching on a few days before that a shoe is hot, and still end up getting it.

idk man, so many blogs, sneaker sites, and social media outlets you'd gotta be living under a rock to not know whats being released within 4 week span.

but i get who youre referring to

Last edited:
I hoping to get these plus an extra pair to try to trade for royals. think i will be able to trade these for those straight up? or should i try to sell a pair of these and then buy royals with that money.

Nahh, I don't see anyone with sense trading royals for these. I def wouldn't. There is a sucker born every minute tho! u find the right dude and it's possible.

LMAO

View media item 682299

Muerto [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I see you guys are saying you're getting "preparations" done for the release, what exactly are those preparations? Serious question.

I see you guys are saying you're getting "preparations" done for the release, what exactly are those preparations? Serious question.

this
hD5533C24

^
selecting locations then calling/visiting them to see what their individual mo is: tickets, raffles, standard line-up (at what time exactly?)

locations will fall in place until release day...maybe have em locked down before-sometimes its a cool knowledgable assistant mng or something. mgrs seem more restricted in my area these days with the info...ask to look at em when your there & you know they're in the back, you never know, half the time they let you

& have online options mapped out as a separate optionbots

^
selecting locations then calling/visiting them to see what their individual mo is: tickets, raffles, standard line-up (at what time exactly?)

locations will fall in place until release day...maybe have em locked down before-sometimes its a cool knowledgable assistant mng or something. mgrs seem more restricted in my area these days with the info...ask to look at em when your there & you know they're in the back, you never know, half the time they let you

& have online options mapped out as a separate optionbots
Gotcha, but that can be done now? Stores have their shipments?

^probably not, but usually 7-14 days out in my area which is soon
Figured that, yeah I remember I saw the Olympic 6's a few days before RD but I suppose the hype for these as opposed to the 6's is much higher. I just need one pair
frown.gif

Last edited:
all you can do is be aware of who's getting em

if you don't already have a connect your not gonna get one by the 28th

Went to my local boutique today, he said they'd have 3 pairs of my size 11 come release day. More then what they got of the Royal's, they only had a FSR of them, for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom