JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

everyone that hates on Pizza Hut acts like they're the first one to speak out you n***** ain't MLK.

but just to achieve some kind of unity (like any pizza really tastes bad) I think we can all agree that DOMINOS is the worst of chain pizzas equivalent to having a jumpman on the back of your bred 1s

No way. Elementary school pizza is by far the worst pizza on earth. That rectangle cut. Yuck

LOL!!! Ya'll boys too much. But real talk Home Run Inn is the best ever. And well Grimaldi's and Brother's pizza out here in the Woodlands, TX got the pizza game on lock

No way. Elementary school pizza is by far the worst pizza on earth. That rectangle cut. Yuck

you gotta read not skim my man, I said of CHAIN pizza places. if we're gonna include school lunch pizza in this we might as well include lunchables pizza with the cardboard crust and cold pepperoni

sorry son, seems like it will be limited :smh:
Why do you say that?

Most footlocker and Champs in Canada won't get them (probably only House of Hoops).

Only the independant store with good accounts will get them (just like the Royal, Shadow and black toe).

I just hope it won't be too limited and that all the store will get a fair ammount.

Pizza hut is good lol
ill eat little Caesars of I have took but that won't be my first option

Last edited:
The only thing I like from Pizza Hut is their stuffed crust

But Pizza Hut gives non pork eaters more options

Little Caesar's italian cheesey bread :nthat:

and I'd take their cheese over Pizza Hut

Last edited:
Studied abroad earlier this year and when I got sick of the food Pizza Hut was all I ate :lol: That stuffed crust :x :smokin

Pizza Hut is only good fresh out the box... Dominoes new pizza is okay, papa johns is garbage for years now.

But what's the best frozen pizza in these streets......

Pizza Hut is only good fresh out the box... Dominoes new pizza is okay, papa johns is garbage for years now.

But what's the best frozen pizza in these streets......
Best frozen pizza hands down is dignorno pizzera, the closet thing to real pizza

Little Struggles has me :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone ever put leather conditioner on any of these I's? I'm trying to wear these for years.

Little Struggles has me :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone ever put leather conditioner on any of these I's? I'm trying to wear these for years.
this and what to use to get minor chip/scuffing from the black. I imagine like kiwi polish but can be shiny. Need no shiny.

Back
Top Bottom